SC & MN12 parts - Large inventory

racecougar

If you don't already know, I part out MN12's (and build them when I have time ). I currently carry parts from 89-97 3.8L N/A's, 94-97 4.6L's, 89-93 SC's (auto's only), and 93-94 Mark 8's. I try to keep between 8 – 10 parts cars in stock at all times, so I usually have what you’re looking for. Most of my prices are not set in stone either, feel free to make offers (especially on big items such as motors, seats, etc.). I also consider trades, so let me know what you have. Check the for sale forum, I often run sales on parts that I have an abundance of.

I don't currently carry any SC seats or SC wheels, I do however carry LS and LX seats and wheels. I also do not currently stock any 94-95 SC or 5-speed specific parts (145 MPH speedos, 5-speed consoles, etc).

I also sell parts on ebay frequently under the name of "racecougar".

Email me at rodsv6cougar@cs.com to request parts or to get more information and pics of parts.

I'm located just south of St. Louis, MO, and welcome people to stop by and see my projects or pick up parts. Just contact me first so that I know you're coming.

Thanks,
Rod

1989Silvercoupe said:
Hello Do you have any motors for sale

I have the following engines available at the moment:

90 3.8L SC
94 4.6L DOHC (will be available very soon)
98 3.8L N/A

If you're looking for a specific engine, or would like details on an engine listed above, email me at rodsv6cougar@cs.com.

-Rod

I need the Intake Air Charge temp sensor connector. How much? Could I get some of the wire leading to the connector so I can splice it on to the old harness?

Shane

Rob,

You have mail.

sizemoremk,

You have a PM.

Shane,

I will need to see if I have that connector. I'll get back to you ASAP.

SCbeME and bluebird,

I don't have any SC bumper covers in stock at the moment.

-Rod

I need a boost gauge hose, not the short one behind the dash, but the long one that runs from the engine compartment to the inside of the car.

Thanks,
Daniel

Daniel,

I'm pretty sure that I have the hose that you need in stock. Is there any way you could send me a picture of which hose you're looking for, or at least a good description of it? Exactly where does the hose go through the firewall? Please email me at rodsv6cougar@cs.com, and I'll try to locate a hose for you.

Thanks,
Rod

5 speed?

I know your first post says you don't have any 5-speed specific parts, but do you have a 5-speed tranny for sale? I think one from any 5.0 or 3.8 MN12 will work (but I'm sure you know better than I do :) ).
PM or e-mail mjm31097@netzero.com with availability and price. If you can ship a transmission UPS the zip would be 47970.
Thanks alot!

Back