i hate auto seatbelts

sweetcoupe

the damn things dont work right....the passenger sideone works when it wants to itll even flip out sometimes (jerk back and forth) and the driver side usually works but then itll stop working every once in a while :confused:

sweetcoupe said:
the damn things dont work right....the passenger sideone works when it wants to itll even flip out sometimes (jerk back and forth) and the driver side usually works but then itll stop working every once in a while :confused:

I have an extra set if you want them, make me a offer and if you are going to the shoot out I will bring them with me.

Super XR7

sweetcoupe said:

Your problems may be mechanical (motor, track, belt, mechanical lockout switch), electrical (limit switches, door ajar switches), or electronic (passive restraint module).
In order for us to help you, you will need to provide additional information:-
1) Do the seatbelts move slower than normal or bind at a certain spot on the track.
2) Do the door ajar and fasten belt warning lights in the instrument panel come on when the seatbelts act up?
3) How intermittent are these problems and when do they occur (when opening a certain door, closing a certain door, starting the engine, while driving)?
4) When the passenger side belt jerks back and forth, does it reach the end of the track either way?
4) When and at what position does the driver side belt stop working?

Back