FOR SALE 1989 AOD Transmission

Super XR7

This transmission was rebuilt by Mr Transmission and works well. Less than 5,000 mile on transmisson rebuild. I am changing my car to a 5 speed and will no longer need it. First $500 or BO. I live in Knoxville, East Tennessee (Vol country) and buyer would be welcome to come and test drive the transmission if bought before 9/18/04

Super XR7

tranny

Super XR7 said:
This transmission was rebuilt by Mr Transmission and works well. Less than 5,000 mile on transmisson rebuild. I am changing my car to a 5 speed and will no longer need it. First $500 or BO. I live in Knoxville, East Tennessee (Vol country) and buyer would be welcome to come and test drive the transmission if bought before 9/18/04

Super XR7
i take it the tranny is stock? are u parting the car or just swaping to a 5speed?

Do you still have the aod?

Super XR7 said:

Super XR7

Hi just wondering if you still had the auto tranny that you swapped out. you can send me an e-mail at craig_donor2@tanstaafl-pc.com

Back