1989 SuperT for Sale Colorado

SuperT

I am selling a Super T here in colorado. Silver with perfect paint one small dent... Brand new coil, wires, Ignition control Mod, B&M short throw, its seeing 14psi on the guage.... I also built a sweet 3inch system for this car... Sounds like a V8..I only bought this car to fix what the previous owner could not.. So here so is come and get her..Brand new Harmonic dampner+lower pulley.., Power everything... Only flaws are needs seat covers and needs a front window because it has a crack... I am willing to do a compression test, coolant test.. Whatever I will say that its in perfect running condition and looks great!

Take it now for $2,500 OBO

Email me at gj@denverracing.com

SuperT said:
I am selling a Super T here in colorado. Silver with perfect paint one small dent... Brand new coil, wires, Ignition control Mod, B&M short throw, its seeing 14psi on the guage.... I also built a sweet 3inch system for this car... Sounds like a V8..I only bought this car to fix what the previous owner could not.. So here so is come and get her..Brand new Harmonic dampner+lower pulley.., Power everything... Only flaws are needs seat covers and needs a front window because it has a crack... I am willing to do a compression test, coolant test.. Whatever I will say that its in perfect running condition and looks great!

2,000 and its gone I need to get ride of it wife is bitching!

rikuo said:
Can you post or send pictures to larry_o_collins@netzero.net? What options are on the car? Anything broken or in need of repair?

Thanks
Larry

Larry I will have pics sent to you later tonight! But are far as anything being broken ... Its needs a front window has a crack, and the seats need seat covers other than that the car is amazing!!! Look for pics later tonight in your email!

SuperT said:

where in colorado. do you still have it

OK I still have this car. I do not want it around. I have a bill of sell from the guy I bought it from.

I have done soooo much work to this car. It might as well be brand new. The paint is PERFECT. This car is a steal for only $1,200.

I do not want this car sitting here at my house anymore and I do not have any time to get the title. Please someone that wants this car buy it for a good home.

A reasonable offer ......

SuperT said:
OK I still have this car. I do not want it around. I have a bill of sell from the guy I bought it from. I have done soooo much work to this car. It might as well be brand new. The paint is PERFECT. This car is a steal for only $1,200. I do not want this car sitting here at my house anymore and I do not have any time to get the title. Please someone that wants this car buy it for a good home.
Please post the VIN # - my PC at work telnets to the MVD and if the car is not on a "hot" sheet, I can be up to get it later this weekend. I have gone through this before, and trust me, there is NOT a State in the US that makes it easy to get a Title to a car without the current owner. Average turnaround time is SIX MONTHS, with MAJOR headaches along the way. :(
Now, if you CHOP it and sell the pieces, THAT is another story! :D
However, after you push the carcass into the street, when the police run a trace on the VIN and find the REGISTERED owner, they will make HIS life MISERABLE, starting with a brick on his drivers license. :eek:
So, if the car is what you say it is ..... let's get it OUT ouf your drive!! :D

ThunderTurkey said:
Please post the VIN # - my PC at work telnets to the MVD and if the car is not on a "hot" sheet, I can be up to get it later this weekend. I have gone through this before, and trust me, there is NOT a State in the US that makes it easy to get a Title to a car without the current owner. Average turnaround time is SIX MONTHS, with MAJOR headaches along the way. :(
Now, if you CHOP it and sell the pieces, THAT is another story! :D
However, after you push the carcass into the street, when the police run a trace on the VIN and find the REGISTERED owner, they will make HIS life MISERABLE, starting with a brick on his drivers license. :eek:
So, if the car is what you say it is ..... let's get it OUT ouf your drive!! :D
It is I have a bill of sell from the owner. Just no time to get the title. I will post the vin later tonight. I will try to take pics as well.

SuperT said:
OK I still have this car. I do not want it around. I have a bill of sell from the guy I bought it from.

I have done soooo much work to this car. It might as well be brand new. The paint is PERFECT. This car is a steal for only $1,200.

I do not want this car sitting here at my house anymore and I do not have any time to get the title. Please someone that wants this car buy it for a good home.
Do you have the signed title? or just a bill of sale.

BirdofPrey97 said:
Still awaiting pics. Have cash in hand as long as you have the title.
:eek: HEY ... I SAW THIS AD FIRST!! I have cash in hand also .... well, in wallet, actually, and I don't even care about the Title. I JUST WANNA SEE SOME PICS!!! :D
and.....
Darkside said:
Do you have the signed title? or just a bill of sale?
Chris, I have been waiting for Pics since 9/8/2004. QUIT messin' with him!!! :mad:

Back