need a 5sp lower shift boot

DNA

need to replace the lower rubber shift boot seal on this 5 speed SC [1989 model]

looks like the previous owner or mechanic ripped it in half when they pulled the gearbox....are they still available new?

any serviceable condition will do

geting a ton of heat through that little opening

thanks

Lower shift boot

I need a lower rubber shift boot and have heard from the dealer that the part has been discontinued. Does anyone know where to buy these now? Or does anyone have one of these in good condition? I'm also going to put in a new shifter and also get a new outer boot. Any ideas of other lower boots that might fit close enough? Currently I am getting much heat, noise, and worse- a lot of fumes coming into the car.

1990 SC 5-speed

I need a lower rubber shift boot and have heard from the dealer that the part has been discontinued. Does anyone know where to buy these now? Or does anyone have one of these in good condition? I'm also going to put in a new shifter and also get a new outer boot. Any ideas of other lower boots that might fit close enough? Currently I am getting much heat, noise, and worse- a lot of fumes coming into the car.

1990 SC 5-speed

I should have one in the 1991 I just picked up. LMK if you still need one.

Dave

Back