View Full Version : 3 89 XR7 cougars last call!!

09-08-2004, 06:41 AM
1st xr7 is 3.8sc, auto,98,316 miles, body (black) great cond,intrior fair,grey leather, front seal in trans is leaking, my wife drove this car for about a month. i put new wires and plugs in, after i was slammed hood and battery grounded against hood, now nothing works! only a battery light on dash comes on..... before that car ran great.... car does need new door bushings and handles

2nd xr7 is 3.8sc,5/speed, 156,619..i've never drove this car, needs clutch, motor starts and sounds good, interior is grey leather and in poor cond,factory jbl and moon roof,(black) body great cond,custom dual exu,

3rd xr7 is 3.8sc,5speed,202,889 miles, i drove this car for a few months,car started spitting and sputtering... while driveing if you turn the key off and back on it will run fine for a few seconds and the start missing again...?????? ,has grey leather good cond, body great cept small dent right front fender,

$1,500 takes them all..... i'm trying to raise money to buy a house need to sell!
i'm located in the southern part of WestVirginia. if you wanna see the cars just let me know to set up a time. i should be able to e-mail some pics in a few days or set up a link to some pics...... you can contact me at (304-466-4587) please no calls after 10 pm est... or e-mail me at chromepony@verizon.net thanks jace

09-08-2004, 06:46 AM

09-13-2004, 11:58 AM
bump... its the trip, and getting 3 xR7s to my house that is the problem... figured id post this reply since i want somebody to have it... and are you willing to part with 4 of the center caps?