'91 5speed in Syr. Ny

zom91

'91 5speed in Syr. Ny NOW ON EBAY!

It's got 150k miles on it now, but I've recently done a lot of work to it. I replaced the HG's less than a year ago, and had the heads shaved and mildly ported w/ three angle valve job. I have also replaced the tranny with one out of an '89 w/ 80K miles, and it shifts like a dream. I put in a new clutch and bearings, new solid motor mounts, upper ball joints on both sides, new tires all around, new plugs and wires ( autolite DP's and wires ), new cam sensor, and new rotors and pads front and back. I know there's more, just can't think of everything right now. The car is red with white stripes, and the paint is around a 6 out of 10. There is absolutely no rust or major dents, but the paint job was done by previous owner and it was a garage job, so it has dust and dirt in the paint and it was sprayed over the original paint so it is chipping in a couple places. The car looks beautiful from a distance, but once you get next to it, you can see what I'm talking about. The interior is gray leather and in good shape except for the drivers seat, it's shot. I will be getting seat covers soon, and they'll go with the car. The car will come with some extras that aren't installed such as a 10% pulley, magnaflow resonator, and custom sub box w/ 2 12" subs and a BOSS 350wx2 amp. I'm looking for $3000/bo. If you're interested shoot me an email at zom91@hotmail.com. I'll have some pics to send you in a couple of days.

Doug

Last edited:
I'm gonna try and get some pics tomorrow if the rain holds off for a little while! If not, it is supposed to be decent on Friday, and I'll def. get you some pics then.

Doug

trife86 said:
would you consider a partial trade with another sc and cash?

Sorry, but if I sell it the money's going to be invested in a ring this year, so my SC dreams are going to be put on hold for a while! Really don't want to sell it because the amount of blood and sweat I have into it is worth, to me, 5X the amount I'm asking, but the other girl in my life is my top priority!

autowriteradam said:
emailed you.. :)

Sorry, I never received your email for some reason! I also never received an email notification from sccoa stating that someone had responded to my thread, so I may have had a problem with my hotmail account and didn't realize it! Anyway, if you're still interested email me at dbzombek@onondagacashregister.com, I'll definately get it then and shoot you some pics!

Thanks,
Doug

Back