FS: Intercooler fan kit w/ adjustable controller

randymbtech

Hi guys,

Got a Super Coupe Performance intercooler fan kit for sale. I installed it and used it for about 2 weeks, and then removed it to sell the car. It is wired up nicely with an inline fuse kit, as seen in the pics. I had it wired to the underhood fuse block. It works awesome, and is in perfect condition.

I am also including a Permacool adjustable fan contoller kit. I also bought this from Bill at SCP. It is brand new, never used. It will turn on any electric fan from 160 to 210 degrees. Comes with instructions.

I will also include 2 peices of intercooler sealing tape (from SCP) so you can take off your intercooler to clean it and mount the fan if you want.

I paid $80 for the fan, $55 for the controller, and $15 for the sealing tape. I will let it all go for $85 plus shipping by USPS Priority. I will accept money order or Paypal by BANK ACCOUNT TRANSFER ONLY...NO CREDIT CARDS! Thanks.

E-mail: rambo302@aol.com

Last edited:
randymbtech::: Sweet looking SC. looks just like mine, except mine doesn't have the corner lights in the front bumper...

Back