exhaust ?

Supercouper91

I keep hearing people talk about using a magnaflow resonator and then either using borla or dynomax mufflers. Does anybody use magnaflow mufflers? if so are you or the person you know pleased with the sound? Thanks for any help.

I have the magnaflow resonator, mannaflow mufflers, facory y pipe and factory cats. Exhaust pros chose to use a center/center muffler instead of a offset/offset. I believe this is why I have the drone that I have. I have a minor drone from 1200-2500 rpms. But only when I the boost gauge is below 5%. Gave Thomas a ride and he liked it. They say it will get quieter after a while. I just hope I get used to it and forget how quiet it was.

rear mufflers 11376
resonator 12278

Michael

Attachments

• left muffler small.JPG
    left muffler small.JPG
    306.5 KB · Views: 137
  • right muffler small.JPG
    right muffler small.JPG
    301.2 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
i used magnaflow for my resonator and mufflers i was real close to going borla but after holding each muffler and really checking them out i felt that borla was a lil "flimsy" the walls of the mufflers and res would buckle when i pushed against it with my thumb and that didn't leave a warm and fuzzy feeling in my gut, but the magnas are some solid azz muffs and straight through design just like the borlas. Pretty decent sound nice and deep when cruise'n low rpms but it seems to be a lil high pitched in the high rpms but my friends tell me the blower is louder than the exhaust when i gun it :confused: i went with 2 1/4 downtubes (catless), res, 3 inch pipe then Y to two magna mufflers, very similar to SCP's setup and it was around 4-450 installed i like the sound and the performance and the price was right.......

Back