Cruisin the Coast

What color? I will be going w/a bunch of people one has a white lighting, one has a white z28, pewter trans am, red turbo 944, and i will be in my pewter gmc 1500 not bring the sc. we will have plenty of beer and food stop by if you see us on side of the road

Probably the nordic blue but may be the black with clearcoat cancer... :D if I get the motor in soon enough to test it out some before taking it on a trip.

I'd certainly notice that convoy on the road. :)

FearThis SC said:
Scott.....I will be attending. Where are ya going to be parked at?

not sure yet maybe we can set up a place and time....my buddies and I usually just try to wing it

Just let me know where and what time! Do you still have your SC? I've currently changed jobs from the lakefront to harahan......are you still over near elmwood! I'm right off S. Clearview!!!

Yes, still have the SC recently had the dis module replaced and the crankshaft senor now both valve covers are leaking. did go to no problem raceway w/it couple months ago. It was hot and humid out there 60 ft time sucked, ET was 15.7 @ 90mph for 3 passes pretty consistant. Not to bad for a stock SC I guess. I still work in harahan also. How is your SC holding up?

Back