WTB:donor car w/ 5speed

I have an entire 89 cougar xr7 that was a 5 speed.I did take out all of the 5speed conversion parts and they are in my garage.The car still has the all the suspension on it, wiring harness, ecu, and trac loc rearend.let me know if you are interested. importkilla06489@yahoo.com my name is brian.thanks

I can also most likely help with this swap, I have I think everything but the brake pedal, which I actually just used a dremel on mine when I swapped and cut it, it was much easier that way. but I do have the tranny, flywheel (needs to be resurfaced) driveshaft, wiring harness, clutch pedal, master cylinder and hose, reservoir, slave cylinder (best to replace whil the tranny is out), dust shield that goes between engine and tranny, I believe I even still have the bolts for the tranny. 500 takes it all. I"m in alabama, and will actually be in valdosta, ga next week, which is on the ga/fl line and could possibly meet you halfway somewhere for a few dollars in gas.

lemme know
Daniel
cato421@bellsouth.net

thanx guys....but id rather have a complete car so i can make sure i get everything and put it all in right

Don

I have a complete 92 SC 5-speed that runs, but needs a head gasket. It was producing nearly 400 HP for a year before the gasket blew. It has nearly new wheels and tires (275R17-40 g-force on 17 X 9 rims). I will sell it cheap, and I will deliver it to Florida this month. Let me know.

yes i would love the 35th as well i will come and pick it up on th 15th of nexted month or sooner if needed 2 let me know 602 740 5528

92 - 5 Speed

norsemanDAN said:
I have a complete 92 SC 5-speed that runs, but needs a head gasket. It was producing nearly 400 HP for a year before the gasket blew. It has nearly new wheels and tires (275R17-40 g-force on 17 X 9 rims). I will sell it cheap, and I will deliver it to Florida this month. Let me know.

Dan - Do you still have your 92 - 5- speed for sale?
I'm next door to you in the Austin area.
mike@tmiusa.com

norsemanDAN

TbirdSC93,

I have a complete 92 SC 5-spd that runs, but needs work. The body is perfect except for the hood. The interior is also nice. It has been modified to almost 400 HP. It has 9 X 17 rims with nearly new BFGoodrich G-Force KDW 275R40-17 (rear) and 255R45-17 (front). I will sell real cheap and deliver it to you. I have a two-page document and photos that I can send from my e-mail. If you are interested, please reply to my e-mail addresses:

dnorsworthy@satx.rr.com and gtma-dan@texas.net

Thanks,
Don

Back