90 XR7 parts car (JBL CD) and several other SC parts!!

getblown

90 XR7 parts car (JBL CD) and several other SC parts!! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!

I really need to get rid of these parts, just gimme an offer and we'll make arrangements

All sorts of parts available from a
- 90 White XR7 auto with blue int. and JBL system minus the engine and wheels
but the blower intercooler and pipes are still up for grabs
- Wiring Harness '90 Sc
- two early SC wheels
- Black leather seats - complete set - Rear Seat is BRAND NEW -$225 for the complete set
- Grey cloth Seats - complete set
- Blue cloth seats - complete set
- Exhaust manifolds (3sets) $40
- Engine out of my '93 minus crank and two rods...heads, block, oilpan, valve covers which are SC specific
- Original Intake tube $15 shipped
- Back half of plenum ('93) $45 +shipping
- Accuators for Suspension (4) $50 for all 4 plus shipping
- Tail lights from 97 sport Bird (also Sc taillights)
- JBL Head unit ( 2 ) not sure on which model these are but they are both jbl am/fm cassette players with the push in/out equalizer buttons... and a switch like volume button $40 plus shipping
- JBL cd player... perfect working order from 90 XR7 and every speaker including the sub that is still all working without crackeling or distortion

I have a lot more stuff than i have listed so if you need anything just let me know and ill see if i have it lying around

jOe

Last edited:
I am interested in the car, does it have cloth interior, and what is the mileage on it? How is the body on it? pics? I am interested and live in Jeannette/Greensburg area now. Email me at Jeramie22103@aol.com with pic? and price

Seats, and Radio, CD

I'm Interested In the Black Leather Seats, I need a new set for my 90, also, I'm interested in the JBL head unit, and CD unit, how much do you want for those ? Let me Know, and Do you have any pictures of the seats ? Are there any tears on the bolsters ? Thanks,

David.

Well guys, smiling sarcasticly :rolleyes: ...
95SC - the seats, are a 7.5 out of 10... no pics at the moment but they are in good shape, the Cd player and JBL head unit i would sell for $45 a piece but ill take $80 plus shipping, remember though, even if you pay $180 for the seats, i have to ship them almost 3000 miles from the far eastern pa... so its going to be a pretty penny
1989Silvercoupe - I can't sell you the motor becuase its going inside of my XR7 5spd... sorry
merlin12volt - The interior is blue cloth, not my favorite choice but its going anyways, can't sell you the whole like the affermentioned statement, im putting the motor in my car minus the blower and intercooler/pipes
So the Jeannette/Greensburg is by pitts burg...? hell you could come pick up your parts...

jOe

im looking for the cowling under the wipers if its the same as the 89 xr7 let me know if you have one? thanks for the help

yeapers buddy...

I beleive it is the same, still have em and they are nice and black, let me know what you think is a fair price + like $10 shipping...

jOe

im just maken sure we are talking about the black cowl pice under the wipers that goes from one side to the other the reason im asking to make sure i d di this with someone eles and they was talking about some eles?

sorry, yes those are the wiper cowls not whatever the other guys is talkin about... you have AIM?
numntz1

jOe

getblown said:
Well guys, smiling sarcasticly :rolleyes: ...
95SC - the seats, are a 7.5 out of 10... no pics at the moment but they are in good shape, the Cd player and JBL head unit i would sell for $45 a piece but ill take $80 plus shipping, remember though, even if you pay $180 for the seats, i have to ship them almost 3000 miles from the far eastern pa... so its going to be a pretty penny
jOe

Tell you what..... shoot a picture of the seats to irar@optonline.net and maybe I'll come pick them up next weekend!! Interested in the actuators as well.

irar

warpspeed said:
I am looking for a supercharger. Got any? Anyone???

Yeah, i have one of those as well. Makes no noise and spins completly free.
$150 plus shipping...

IRAR, the seats arent out of a 95SC, that was the guy i was talkin to about em' "95SC"... but ill send a pictures either thursday or friday...

jOe

Back