500.00 for a project SC

stocker 89

Good condition needs transmission still works add fluid... Strong motor lots of extra parts need to let it go can't and don't want to sink any more money into it... Heck all the extra parts I got are worth 500.00 dollars. I'm gonna give you the car and all the parts for 500.00 firm and is well worth it.Car is driveable... This is a good deal.. extra SC and intercooler ,block ,crank , cam electronics are just some things to name a few.

Call me on my CELL (515-208-0521) ask for DAN. Stop over and check it out. Better grab it up before sombody else does cause it is gonna go... THANKS Location 5 miles southeast of DES MOINES.

Hey gldiii something for you to do delete this thread you suckers!!!!

stocker 89 said:
Good condition needs transmission still works add fluid... Strong motor lots of extra parts need to let it go can't and don't want to sink any more money into it... Heck all the extra parts I got are worth 500.00 dollars. I'm gonna give you the car and all the parts for 500.00 firm and is well worth it.Car is driveable... This is a good deal.. extra SC and intercooler ,block ,crank , cam electronics are just some things to name a few.

Call me on my CELL (515-***-Foff) ask for DAN. Stop over and check it out. Better grab it up before sombody else does cause it is gonna go... THANKS Location 5 miles southeast of DES MOINES.

8 hours later and not 1 call can you fell the ENTHUSIASM GEESH What a JOKE just goes to prove the people with money buy new the people with out can't afford to buy anything even if it is dirt cheap.

Dissapointed in Des Moines>>>>>............ Stupid Car Club Of America anyway. I was even gonna throw in Duffys old OTC 2000 just for the heck of since I wouldn't be needing it anymore. Well I still got it YO!

stocker 89 said:
8 hours later and not 1 call can you fell the ENTHUSIASM GEESH What a JOKE just goes to prove the people with money buy new the people with out can't afford to buy anything even if it is dirt cheap.

Dissapointed in Des Moines>>>>>............ Stupid Car Club Of America anyway. I was even gonna throw in Duffys old OTC 2000 just for the heck of since I wouldn't be needing it anymore. Well I still got it YO!

I was going to call you and ask about parts but my cell died at my kids football practice, by the time I got home you posted this.

sold it !!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday for 500.00 GOOD BYE and Thanks too all of you for all the laughter you have given me the last 1 yr and a 1/2 . Good riddence to the rest of you boneheads. Peace I'm outta here !!!!! I hope that $ GOD $ blesses all of > If I have learned one thing it is that if you have a SC you must be middle class cause they just arn't worth too much. Take care all...........

Message from Wisconsin

stocker 89 said:
Yesterday for 500.00 GOOD BYE and Thanks too all of you for all the laughter you have given me the last 1 yr and a 1/2 . Good riddence to the rest of you boneheads. Peace I'm outta here !!!!! I hope that $ GOD $ blesses all of > If I have learned one thing it is that if you have a SC you must be middle class cause they just arn't worth too much. Take care all...........

Hey Dan and Dan Sr.
I finally got home at 8:00. We went about 775 miles total! Everything went smoothly. I couldn't be happier with the car and extra parts. Thanks man!!

You bet no problem ! Thank you ....

It was nice meeting Super Cop Jim and the fine looking gal that was with you... Hope you have as much fun SUPER COUPIN as I had .It was a grand 8 yrs for myself and stocker 89 Take Care, SCOTT .. It was great to finally find a buyer......

Back