Fast Freddie 3/4 Tops

ThunderRoad

:D :D I still have a few left...... :cool: :cool: come with new bolts and instructions... ;) ;) your gain, my loss.. :mad: :mad: due to a broken foot need cash :eek: :eek: ...135.00 shipped in lower 48..

ThunderRoad said:
:D :D I still have a few left...... :cool: :cool: come with new bolts and instructions... ;) ;) your gain, my loss.. :mad: :mad: due to a broken foot need cash :eek: :eek: ...135.00 shipped in lower 48..

Are these powercoated, painted, or bare metal? How much less if I supply a core? This will fit under a stock hood and intercooler tube? Any pictures?

Last edited:
90blkbrd said:
Are these powercoated, painted, or bare metal? How much less if I supply a core? This will fit under a stock hood and intercooler tube? Any pictures?

you remember my top, right?

Here you go

90blkbrd said:

They are painted to match the intercooler tubes and SC. They will fit under your stock hood and intercooler tube. Nice piece of work from Freddie. I was looking for a pic but can't seem to find it. Someone has one....

BUY ONE NOW!!!

Thanks

DGernmann said:
They are painted to match the intercooler tubes and SC. They will fit under your stock hood and intercooler tube. Nice piece of work from Freddie. I was looking for a pic but can't seem to find it. Someone has one....

BUY ONE NOW!!!
GLAD YOU GOT MOTOR BACK :D

Thanks

ThunderRoad said:
GLAD YOU GOT MOTOR BACK :D

Aww Freddie you should see her now! All polished under the hood, the TB, Maf, upper IC tube, 3/4 Top, the ported Supercharger and your Double IC. Where is the next meet and when?? I need to show her off!! Hope your leg gets better man.

Later,
Drew

check out the njtacc & tstacc

:eek:
DGernmann said:
Aww Freddie you should see her now! All polished under the hood, the TB, Maf, upper IC tube, 3/4 Top, the ported Supercharger and your Double IC. Where is the next meet and when?? I need to show her off!! Hope your leg gets better man.

Later,
Drew
can,t wait :eek:

heres the pics I found on the forum I guess they are the right ones..just helpin out :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

You Guys Are Great

bman1985 said:
heres the pics I found on the forum I guess they are the right ones..just helpin out :)

attachment.php

attachment.php
:confused: :confused: I HAVE SO MANY POSTS :eek: :eek: THAT I HAD TO REMOVE THEM :( :( SO I DIDN,T SAVE THE PIC,S..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: THANKS FOR POSTING :cool: :cool:

wondering about the sc top?

ThunderRoad said:

Let me have one if you got any left. I really been looking for one at a good price if they are really a full 3/4 raise i would love to have one. Let me know and I will send a money order and address

WLITFLY You may also reach me on this address rai@rrt.net

Back