Monster raised top for sale

Slysc

I'm going to a front exit for my FMIC setup and I'm selling my raised top.

here's a picture of it on my car

scengine112603.jpg

It's raise up approximately 1.5-1.75" above stock. Flows great.

I just ran a 12.45 in the quarter with this top. The stock IC tubes will not fit onto the stock IC with this top without modification due to it's height. It will not fit under a stock hood either. I have a Cervini Mach 1 and it fits under that fine. It would be ideal for use with an MP FMIC.

I'm asking $175 or best offer.

My e-mail is slycrew@bignet.net or you can call me on my cell at 586-549-2941.

nice, but?

how come you main drive belt looks like it is ran different,, i just ran out and looked at mine, and it routes different then yours, might want to double check that.

Tim

SCTIM said:
how come you main drive belt looks like it is ran different,, i just ran out and looked at mine, and it routes different then yours, might want to double check that.

Tim

I saw that too... looks like A/C is gone.

rad_al_ said:
I saw that too... looks like A/C is gone.

Also the belt teeth are on the idler pulley. shouldn't the smooth side of the belt be touching the idler pulley?

It's actually a top secret prototype built from spare parts that I found in an aircraft hanger while I was doing research at the airforce base in area 51 of Roswell NM. The smooth side of the idler pulley is used with the ribbed side of the belt for point contact which makes for less rolling resistance. It also allows air to flow between the pulley and the belt which cools the belt. This is good for at least 20 hp. The car also has the compressorless AC system which cools the occupant by taking heat energy directly from the driver's body and transferring it into the ambient air of the cockpit. However this AC system was never put into production because it requires that the driver be completely nude. :rolleyes:

However, the raised top is very cool and still for sale and could make your SC VERY cool. :D

Back