F/S Centerforce Dual Friction clutch- new out of box

ponysc

Hi guys

this clutch was installed a little over a year ago, literally less than 2 miles before the hg's blew. I recently took it off the flywheel since I'm selling the car, (getting turned into drag car) and the new owner has no use for it.

You can't even tell it was installed. it IS a brand new clutch, with stickers and all.

Best offer at end of second friday after the day I post pics.. I don't care if 25 bucks is best offer. I'll post pics if anybody is interested in possibly making an offer, so let me know if you are.

I guess I'll include shipping inside us except hawaii unless bid is less than 25 bucks over shipping costs. lol.

If you want, you can give me a call, lv voicemail if i don't pick up and i'll get back to you asap.

Thanks

chris

ponysc said:
Hi guys

this clutch was installed a little over a year ago, literally less than 2 miles before the hg's blew. I recently took it off the flywheel since I'm selling the car, (getting turned into drag car) and the new owner has no use for it.

You can't even tell it was installed. it IS a brand new clutch, with stickers and all.

Best offer at end of second friday after the day I post pics.. I don't care if 25 bucks is best offer. I'll post pics if anybody is interested in possibly making an offer, so let me know if you are.

I guess I'll include shipping inside us except hawaii unless bid is less than 25 bucks over shipping costs. lol.

If you want, you can give me a call, lv voicemail if i don't pick up and i'll get back to you asap.

Thanks

chris

hey man i would like to see some pics i am very interested lmk thanks

interested in what size it is. 11 or 11.5". I'd be willing to offer a high price if we got some pics.

pics..

ponysc said:
Hi guys

Thanks

chris

Sorry it took so long guys, don't have a computer at home anymore so...

Here's the pics.. I hadn't looked at the clutch for a few months ("recently took off" means a few months) and I noticed when I grabbed the clutch to take pics it has a bit of surface rust from sitting in the humidity.. the pad was laying on the face so luckily none of the face got rusty at all, I took pics to show. the outside of the pad plate or whatever you call it has surface rust so it looks krappy, but it hurts it none. If anybody is unhappy with it in any way I'll take it back, but I wouldn't sell it if it wouldn't work for you as good as if it were new.

Looks like 65 is the high bid, if it's retracted state so, but you might as well go from there.

In the one pic the camera was a bit out of focus, but I'm comparing the clutch pad to a quarter to show it's not worn.

Let me know what you guys think.

phone is 641-220-3861, sorry about that, can't beleive I forgot to post it..

Chris

n/m... pics are too big.. have to send through email.. post your addy's, thanks guys..

ponysc said:
Hi guys

25 bucks will work man, just call me at 618 579 9321 so we can work out the details

Thanks

chris
Chris give me a call at 618 579 9321 so we can put this together!

Back