1993 5SP White SC 76k in NNJ 2300.00 obo

Conan56

1993 5SP White SC 74k in NNJ 1800.00 takes it

I WAS WRONG ON MILEAGE THE CAR ACTUALLY HAS 74K

Im guaging interest On my 1993 White on Black leather 5 speed Supercoupe This car has 74k miles and is in decent condition
The interior in this car is pretty good and the body is straight as well
A few dents in the hood from where a branch fell off a tree and dented the hood during a wind storm
This car is pretty well optioned
Sunroof /Leather/Keyless entry /JBL/ Ect....
Only Options That I know are missing are VMM

Now to the problems with this car Clutch Will need to be replaced in near future Car runs and drives But clutch seems to grab pretty High

I had the Head Gaskets replaced by a local shop last year when they went The shop charged me 1100 they sent my heads out to be serviced
and Installed new O2 SensorsNot to mention gaskets/bolts

When I got the car back the car didnt run correctly The car seemed to have a miss ,It Bucked under boost and had a noise from the motor
This noise DOES NOT sound like its coming from the bottom end
It sounds like something Up in the head that is making noise
This car has been sitting In my drive way for over a year now
I have brought it back to the Mechanic and He is insisting the problems have nothing to do with his repairs So I guess im out to dry

I have driven the car in the past month Just to make sure it still runs ect... I did notice that it gets a lil grind When shifting into 3rd gear
I dont recall it doing this before I parked the car (Maybe something is sticking)

I dont have time or money to play with this car anymore
So its time to let it go even If I lose money on the car

Im asking 1800.00 as is
I will include a 80k SC shortblock wityh sale of this car Just in case problem is more severe then I suspect

Email me Conan56@aol.com FOR PICS

Last edited:
Conan56 said:
Im guaging interest On my 1993 White on Black leather 5 speed Supercoupe This car has 76k miles and is in decent condition
The interior in this car is pretty good and the body is straight as well
A few dents in the hood from where a branch fell off a tree and dented the hood during a wind storm
This car is pretty well optioned
Sunroof /Leather/Keyless entry /JBL/ Ect....
Only Options That I know are missing are VMM

Now to the problems with this car Clutch Will need to be replaced in near future Car runs and drives But clutch seems to grab pretty High

I had the Head Gaskets replaced by a local shop last year when they went The shop charged me 1100 they sent my heads out to be serviced
and Installed new O2 SensorsNot to mention gaskets/bolts

When I got the car back the car didnt run correctly The car seemed to have a miss ,It Bucked under boost and had a noise from the motor
This noise DOES NOT sound like its coming from the bottom end
It sounds like something Up in the head that is making noise
This car has been sitting In my drive way for over a year now
I have brought it back to the Mechanic and He is insisting the problems have nothing to do with his repairs So I guess im out to dry

I have driven the car in the past month Just to make sure it still runs ect... I did notice that it gets a lil grind When shifting into 3rd gear
I dont recall it doing this before I parked the car (Maybe something is sticking)
I have a friend that will sell me a 5sp for 200.00 If someone wants a new trans with the car I dont know what is wrong with the one in the car I havent had it looked at

I dont have time or money to play with this car anymore
So its time to let it go even If I lose money on the car

Im asking 2300.00 obo as is

Email me Conan56@aol.com
Do you have any pics?

HOLY **** DUDE... THATS AN AWESOME DEAL... but i dont have 1800... someone is walking away a winner here

jOe

Back