89 sc and 89-94 MN12 parts for sale

ww0001

Still have a good many parts for these cars

1989 sc auto

1989 lx 3.8

1994 lx 4.6 v8

will custom cut body panels to your specs,thanks to everybody that has bought parts in the past.Email needs to go2phast@aol.com

ww0001 said:
Still have a good many parts for these cars

1989 sc auto

1989 lx 3.8

1994 lx 4.6 v8

will custom cut body panels to your specs,thanks to everybody that has bought parts in the past.Email needs to go2phast@aol.com

Do you happen to have the stock MAF sensor for the '94 4.6L?

Do You Have A Rear Bumper Cover For An 89 Sc? If So What Color And What Condition Possibly The Front As Well?

Do you have the rear corner lights? if so, how much shipped to 80840. do you also have the rear speaker covers? I'm talking the entire speaker things, and the passenger side interior door panel. all of that shipped to 80840. email me at stephen.furman@adelphia.net for payment instructions...thanks

Stephen

89SCK@t said:
Do you have the rear corner lights? if so, how much shipped to 80840. do you also have the rear speaker covers? I'm talking the entire speaker things, and the passenger side interior door panel. all of that shipped to 80840. email me at stephen.furman@adelphia.net for payment instructions...thanks

Stephen
I have all the stuff except dont know what speaker things you need

ww0001 said:
I have all the stuff except dont know what speaker things you need

The back speaker covers. The entire piece pulls out of the rear paneling...Ill take a pic... :D

stephen

Back