91 SC in kingston NH 93k miles needs help, take home cheap

EricMcIntire

Im selling my 91 SC.. it has a clear title and a blown head gasket.. I have already purchased the head gaskets, the head bolts and some good heads just incase the old ones are cracked... I dont have time to fix it.. the body is in very nice condition, the interior is ok... it has no stereo. I would like to get 700 for it. there are 93k miles on it. since I bought it like this, I do not know of any other problems since I can only drive it a little bit without over heating, but it does start right up with a jump. I have taken some pics but they are not great as the car is in the woods right now.

$700..

Attachments

• 1driverside.JPG
    1driverside.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 273
  • 1felpro.JPG
    1felpro.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 186
  • 1heads.JPG
    1heads.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 215
  • 1motor.JPG
    1motor.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 270
  • 1rear.JPG
    1rear.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 238
car

interor like I said is "ok" the driver's seat needs help, dash isn't cracked or anything, but its far from mint.. by the way the car is an automatic.. that yellow stuff on the steering wheel is just pollen... not sure how it got in the car but it wipes right off

Attachments

• 1interior.JPG
    1interior.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 214
  • 1interior1.JPG
    1interior1.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 177
where in kingston

its actually at my cousin's house, if you are interested I can drive up at meet you.. I think the road he lives on is called hunt

Last chance... last price drop

ok $500 is the lowest I can go, if it doesn't go in a week Im just going to discect it and sell it by the parts, I should get more than $500 for the new gasket kit, new headbolts and supercharger setup alone.... so if no one buys it whole look for whats left on ebay...

Back