WANTED! Notheast Ohio Supercoupe or 5.0

autowriteradam

I sold mine at the beginning of the summer and have regretted it ever since. I am looking for a SC 5speed ideally, but I will also seriously consider 5.0 and 4.6 birds too.

I know there are a lot of Northeast Ohio Guys here so keep your eyes peeled. I'm looking in the $2000 and under range and I can deal with cars that need some TLC.

Thanks, Adam

Hey, mabye this might appeal

1992 Silver SC
-auto
-216k smooth, has to be second motor but it makes 12psi and no noises or leaks
-maroon leather int., pass. is shot Drivers is in good shape
-Body is better than great shape
-JBl with Cd and sub
So over all the car is in good to excellent shape. Im in eastern pa, so its a couple hours drive but i can send you pictures if you want. Im asking $1400 obo, so ill take $1200 for it, pm me if your interested

jOe

I've been pondering selling my 89 SC. I've put alot of money into fixing all the common bugs. New TPS, Cam Sensor, Crank Sensor, plugs, wires, power steering pump, and 160 thermostat. She is Dk blue, with blue inside, sunroof, normal dash cracks and fading. 118,000 miles. But she runs great. Good tires. I was thinking about asking around 2K for her. I have pics if your interested.
E-mail me if your interested.....jmiller98@neo.rr.com
Jeff

93 lx 5.0

just got a 93 lx with a 5.0,but im in ny ,car runs good 165k needs a little tlc. i was gonna part it out if no1 wants her. email me at .....aengine2@aol.com thx tony.

93 sc

I have a 93 SC. Its automatic and only has 97,xxx on body and motor. Car is priced at $2100. Have ad on same website. Check it out if you are interested. Right Here

I have a 90 SC, black/black, 5 speed , body ok, runs well, needs tlc. sony xplode cd, sunroof, need to sell. I have too many cars. If interested email at skip_elander@excite.com. Skip I am located inCT.

Last edited:
89 5 sp. NE Ohio

I've got an 89 Tbird in NE ohio for 2100, its got 83k, 5 sp. body good, but does need some TlC. Blue cloth, nice car just looking to get rid of it. let me know

curt

Yes

skipe said:
I have a 90 SC, black/black, 5 speed , body ok, runs well, needs tlc. sony xplode cd, sunroof, need to sell. I have too many cars. If interested email at skip_elander@excite.com. Skip I am located inCT.
Dude, I want this car. But you're in CT. That is forever away. From Cincinnati, how far is that?

90 sc 5spd 4 sale

1990 Sc For Sale In Central Ohio. 135,000 Miles. 2,000 On New Head Gaskets And All Belts And Tune Up. New Motor Mounts. It Is White With Red Leather Interior. 5 Speed Manual Transmission. New Front Brakes And Rotors. 70mm Mass Air Flow Sensor. K&n Cone Air Filter. New True Duel Exhaust From Motor Back Into Flowmaster Mufflers. 95 Gastank. Shorty Headers. Runs Great!!!! Heres A Few Things That Are A Wrong With It. Transmission Wants To Pop Out Of First Unless Held There. It Also Grinds Going Into Second. It Can Still Be A Daily Driver With These Problems. Speedo Works When It Wants. Drivers Seat Is In Bad Condition And Pass Seat Isnt Much Better. 1,500.00 Firm

this is from a previos post of mine, i will take 1,400.00 for it. let me know if your interested. i have pics as well. i will post one.

In Pa but... Needs little tlc oh yeah auto W/shiftkit

1992 White Super Coupe, Auto W/shiftkit, K&N Filter Kit, 112,XXX MILES
NON-SMOKER
Leather, Power Everything, Keypad/Factory Alarm, Kill Switch
(Removeable Computer Chip) SunRoof, Fold Down Rear Seats..
Newer Head Gaskets (12-10-03?) the mileage was 106,xxx,
Thermastat, Oil and Coolant changed 6-12-04, (109,xxx miles)
newer blower and idler belts, and others..
The one main thing it Needs is a 6"-8" brake line, Rear Tires..
Could use SunRoof Seal, Power Antenna (snaped), and Tune Up..
When the Head Gaskets where redone the timing was detuned 10%
(i think).. Head Gaskets where done by the well know "Gary Kuhn"..
I Live 5 Min from Philly AirPort..
Exit 9a from I-95
Thanx For Your Time
Rob
Email me for Pics

'90 SC 5 speed for sale

Hey there. I currently have my SC for sale on CarSoup.com
It's the only '90 SC on there. Red with black leather. Runs
fine. I'm in Dayton, OH. Need to sell. Thanks.

92 red/black leather

I have a 92 5-speed for sale, 130k Eng. rebuilt with many extras and new parts. Needs tires. Car is very clean and kept nice. Only sat out side for last 3 years kept in garage rest of her life. I live in dayton if interested.

autowriteradam said:
I sold mine at the beginning of the summer and have regretted it ever since. I am looking for a SC 5speed ideally, but I will also seriously consider 5.0 and 4.6 birds too.

I know there are a lot of Northeast Ohio Guys here so keep your eyes peeled. I'm looking in the $2000 and under range and I can deal with cars that need some TLC.

Thanks, Adam

I have a 92 sc, red, loaded, see ad in Cars for sale forum Under 1992 SC For Sale, For real...

I am willing to deal

SCfalcon said:
Hey there. I currently have my SC for sale on CarSoup.com
It's the only '90 SC on there. Red with black leather. Runs
fine. I'm in Dayton, OH. Need to sell. Thanks.

You still have this car?

hey a buddy of mine has a real nice auto '90 XR7. its white. Beautiful car. clean as can be. sunroof, leather, no rust. I dont think it has more than 100,000 on it. we live madison which is up on the lake. good price too, no more than $2,000. >440-669-9492

351/408 said:
1990 Sc For Sale In Central Ohio. 135,000 Miles. 2,000 On New Head Gaskets And All Belts And Tune Up. New Motor Mounts. It Is White With Red Leather Interior. 5 Speed Manual Transmission. New Front Brakes And Rotors. 70mm Mass Air Flow Sensor. K&n Cone Air Filter. New True Duel Exhaust From Motor Back Into Flowmaster Mufflers. 95 Gastank. Shorty Headers. Runs Great!!!! Heres A Few Things That Are A Wrong With It. Transmission Wants To Pop Out Of First Unless Held There. It Also Grinds Going Into Second. It Can Still Be A Daily Driver With These Problems. Speedo Works When It Wants. Drivers Seat Is In Bad Condition And Pass Seat Isnt Much Better. 1,500.00 Firm

this is from a previos post of mine, i will take 1,400.00 for it. let me know if your interested. i have pics as well. i will post one.

Do you still have this car? I am looking to get a new SC. Please let me know. Either post here or you can e-mail me dhandcan@kent.edu

Thanks,
Damien

Back