Air Silencer..help

supercharged24

I read about and decided to take the Air silencer out, I ran into a problem...I will attach pictures but I read that there are supposed to be two parts to the silencer and there only is one, at least that I see...cause I need the three bolts on there to reatch the airbox don't I? Help please...thanks

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 93
supercharged24 said:
I read about and decided to take the Air silencer out, I ran into a problem...I will attach pictures but I read that there are supposed to be two parts to the silencer and there only is one, at least that I see...cause I need the three bolts on there to reatch the airbox don't I? Help please...thanks

That is the air silencer and that is what you want to remove from your car. Now you need to feed 3 bolts up through where the air silencer was and bolt down the bottom of the air filter box.

I know that is the air silencer, how do the bolt come off the air silencer? They are like on there, not screwed on or anything, just seems like they are supposed to be permenatly on...Do I cut them off or what? Thanks

Back