I have a friend auditioning for VH1's Partridge Family show-Help me vote for him

metalman

So, VH1 is doing this American Idol style audition process for their Battle of the Partridge family to pic actor for the new Show they are gonna create. And I found out my friend Leland Grant is auditioning. Has a Music Major w/ me in college we both acted in our Universities production of Jesus Christ Superstar. I was Jesus, he was Judas. I legitimatly thought he was the best auditionee tonight.

So, help a brother out and help me vote for him. Either call the toll free # 1-866-614-0002. All you do is call listen to "Thank you for voting your favorite blah blah... and hang up. You can call up to 5 times. or go to VH1 and vote. But you do have to register on the VH1 website.

I just trying to help my friend out, who really does deserve this. Thanks.

Later,
Metalman

metalman said:
So, VH1 is doing this American Idol style audition process for their Battle of the Partridge family to pic actor for the new Show they are gonna create. And I found out my friend Leland Grant is auditioning. Has a Music Major w/ me in college we both acted in our Universities production of Jesus Christ Superstar. I was Jesus, he was Judas. I legitimatly thought he was the best auditionee tonight.

So, help a brother out and help me vote for him. Either call the toll free # 1-866-614-0002. All you do is call listen to "Thank you for voting your favorite blah blah... and hang up. You can call up to 5 times. or go to VH1 and vote. But you do have to register on the VH1 website.

I just trying to help my friend out, who really does deserve this. Thanks.

Later,
Metalman
HEHE! What the hell, I hooked you up since you are from Virginia. :)

Back