Hello OneQuickSC??

livn

I have some polishing questions and I dont think that there is a better guy to ask than you.
I have a decent understanding of waxing and polishing and i work my zaino as often as i can to gettin my sc to look like yours. I am pretty confident of my ability to make a nasty surface look good again, ive just never used a heaving cutting polish or a rotary buffer.
Heres my problem:
My girlfriends car has some paint defects that i want to try to cut out myself but i dont know a whole lot about using a rotary buffer and cutting compunds and i dont wanna burn holes in her clear coat or wreck anything else. The paints not too bad and i think i could probably get away with just using a fine cutting compound or swirl remover. Could you give me any suggestions or point me in the direction of how to effectively use a rotary buffer and cutting polish? Thanks

Try post this over on the Florida chapter or on the TBU site. Dan hasn't had very much free time to spend on these message boards lately.

Bryan

SuperChicken89 said:
Try post this over on the Florida chapter or on the TBU site. Dan hasn't had very much free time to spend on these message boards lately.

Bryan

Yeah, he's been tied up in a cross fire hurricane.

Back