custom white 92 sc auto w/black leather for sale

shagone

newsflash,

someone broke into my car :mad: and stole my amps and subs. i need to sell the car as is now. it still runs just needs the head gaskets done and a power steering pump that i have already have. the transmission is a custom aod with high stall converter and a titanium input shaft that i recently spent $2,700 for. i still have the recipts somewhere.

some one make me an offer. i have many parts that i never bolted on yet that i need to sell also. just ask, too many to list. see my member page to get more info on the car. i'm in san diego ca.

contact me at: c.m.gunn@prodigy.net or (858)254-5521

Red Head said:
I also live in sd..
How many miles does she have and how bad are the headss?
I am interested in buying a sc
Please email me some pics at Dann315@hotmail.com
the head gaskets will need to be replaced but i have a good spare set of heads avail. in case the existing heads are too bad but i think they are fine. i have just over 100,000 miles on her only many of those were highway miles.she can go about ten miles before overheating in the current condition. i have the car in the miramar area right now. come take a look and make me an offer.

Im gonna see a mechanic to see how much it would cost me to fix the heads.
Just a quick Qs
Does it still boost 12psi??
How the tranny cause there know to go out at 100,000?

Im am very interested in the car. I own a lx :rolleyes: and i want a speed car and im tired of little hondas kickin my ***!!!

I also had my car broken into; :mad: at grossmont college yet i was able to over come it so i know how u feel.. Just bad luck!!!! I so want to catch the guy!!!

Any way If i can arrange to see it, it would help me make my up my mind.
I live in santee so it wont be hard to get to mirimar.. :D

...::DAN::...

Back