many sc parts avail. in san diego just ask

shagone

newsflash,

someone broke into my car :mad: and stole my amps and subs. i need to sell the car as is now. it still runs just needs the head gaskets done and a power steering pump that i have already have. the transmission is a custom aod with high stall converter and a titanium input shaft that i recently spent $2,700 for. i still have the recipts somewhere.

some one make me an offer. i have many parts that i never bolted on yet that i need to sell also. just ask, too many to list. see my member page to get more info on the car.

contact me at: c.m.gunn@prodigy.net or (858)254-5521

What do you want for the Reverse Indiglo Guage faces? Ill give ya $25 shipped... and what also for the clear corners?

jOe

How bout you gotta deal. Just pm me with your address and stuff and ill send the money order out tommorow or wednesday...

jOe

bman1985 said:
same question as the last guy about the tokikos and is the abs accumulator any good....wanna sell it?
tokikos are new in box. $400.00 plus shipping. sorry i want to keep the car whole and try to sell it as is with the accumulator intact.

thanks, chris.

takotruckin said:
i am looking for a pair of heads for cheap. wanna sell them?
i have a spare set of 90' heads that are pretty clean that i'll sell for $100 plus shipping.

thanks, chris.

parts

shagone said:
ok so i'll take 300 plus shipping.
i still have a mac cold air intake new in the box,a used spoiler, various bushings that are new, aluminum drive shaft, clear corner lights new, good tail lights 92-up used, 75mm maf used, 10% supercharger overdrive pully aluminum new, polyurathane frt. sway bar bushings new, kenny brown chrome lower engine cradle braces and chassis stiffening braces (rare) new, tokiko illuminas set of 4 new in box, and much more that i can't think of at this time. just ask i might have it.

thanks, chris.

shagone said:
i still have a mac cold air intake new in the box,a used spoiler, various bushings that are new, aluminum drive shaft, clear corner lights new, good tail lights 92-up used, 75mm maf used, 10% supercharger overdrive pully aluminum new, polyurathane frt. sway bar bushings new, kenny brown chrome lower engine cradle braces and chassis stiffening braces (rare) new, tokiko illuminas set of 4 new in box, and much more that i can't think of at this time. just ask i might have it.

thanks, chris.

What kinda of spoiler is it...? Im def. interested.

jOe

the MO will be on your door on monday for the guages and clearcorners

getblown said:
What kinda of spoiler is it...? Im def. interested.

jOe

the MO will be on your door on monday for the guages and clearcorners
it is a nice simple stock type spoiler nothing too crazy with a built in led third brake light. painted midnight blue mettalic but could of course be painted to match any color. not sure what brand it is. i need to take a picture and i'll try to send it or post it.

What are you asking for the

kenny brown chrome lower engine cradle braces and chassis stiffening braces? Let me know, I am in San Diego too.

Val

parts

shagone said:

thanks, chris.
How much for the MAC cold air intake and the 75mm used Maf?

If you really want to keep the car and the only thing holding you up is the head gaskets, you buy the parts, and I'll help you change them. Just did the ones on my '94 in May before I left. I get back to San Diego Nov 1st. Have a few things to do to my car to get it running right again, but after that can help with any wrenching you might need to do. I have a full set of Craftsman tools. As for my car, it dies randomly while driving(so I've been told) It happened after I left(in the Navy on cruise right now). Started with frying a POS Vatozone alternator while my wife was on her way home to Fresno to see her family, and even with a new alternator still not working right. Think it might be some bad wiring or just a blown fuse they can't find. But either way, can get ya some extra money on the car if you still want to sell it as well with good headgaskets on it. Willing to take the high flow cats and resonator in trade for the labor on the head gaskets.

Back