1994 SC for sale in Des Moines, Iowa

SCheavan

1994 SC. 82,513 miles.

Very good condition. This car has been well maintained. Crimson Red (not the maroon seen on many SC's). Gray leather interior, moon roof, automatic transmission, rear spolier, genuine Ford car cover. Eibach lowering springs installed last year, new head lamps and fog lamps installed last year that gives the car a new look. Last month I had the the alternator and battery replaced. Clear title and no known history of accidents. To my knowledge this has never been a "kids car". $5,500. Phone number is 515-957-9266.

SCheavan said:
1994 SC. 82,513 miles.

Very good condition. This car has been well maintained. Crimson Red (not the maroon seen on many SC's). Gray leather interior, moon roof, automatic transmission, rear spolier, genuine Ford car cover. Eibach lowering springs installed last year, new head lamps and fog lamps installed last year that gives the car a new look. Last month I had the the alternator and battery replaced. Clear title and no known history of accidents. To my knowledge this has never been a "kids car". $5,500. Phone number is 515-957-9266.

You should get some pictures, it helps! I'm kind of busy this week, but I have a digital camera and can help with pictures.

Last edited:
Back