Hardcore Civic SI racer

SCollord90

:p This kid I used to work with got his parents to buy him a brand new Civic Si and he thinks he is the hottest **** on the street. So one day at work he asks me if I want to race, I smile and agree. He asks if my car is a V8 and I say no just a little 3.8 V6 in a 4000lb car and he starts wetting his panties. But as I just sit there laughing he asks if I supercharged it or something, I say no I didn't supercharge it and its mostly stock. He doesn't believe me. But I told the truth.

So anyway I saw him around this weekend and I asked if he wanted to race and he makes up all these little excuses. Later a cop shows up to talk to a guy trying wheelies on his crotch rocket nearby and a while later I drive to a store tired of listening to him so I leave. Anyway long story short he tells everyone that we were going to race but a cop showed up and I "ran away" and he "couldn't find me" even though I saw him looking at me when he left the parking lot. :p :p :p Can't wait to call him out in front of all his "cool school chums" that way he can't back out. :p

almost forgot, I see this kid almost everyday playing speed racer;cutting off people and flooring it all the time. :rolleyes:

Wait a few more weeks and he will wrap it around a tree or pole, then you will never hear the end of it.

Jeff

The funny part is he's scared of me but then he leaves my presence and acts like he's got the fastest car in town.

SCollord90 said:
The funny part is he's scared of me but then he leaves my presence and acts like he's got the fastest car in town.

lol, basic coward :)

Btw, Hondas aren't bad cars.

went to the track with him tonight. I never personally raced him because my friend with a Grand Am GT raced him instead. With a plain stock Grand Am he beat the kid by almost a half second. So needless to say I had at least 1.5-2 seconds on the kid with the SI at all times. His best was a 17.3 :p :p

Honda Civics are damn good cars for what they were Designed for, which is getting AWESOME gas mileage and being very dependable. They are NOT performance cars even though most of these kids think they are. the Only rice thats beat me around here is a WRXsti with a turbo upgrade, nice car except its hard to see the Blue paint under all the colorful stickers.

OMG, thats a horrible time, even for a sh!tty honda! That kid must really suck at driving. Lol beat by a GA, that must really suck. Shoulda told the kid if hes so confident he'll win to throw down some cash! That usually shuts em up if they're really too afraid to race you.

i say you should race the kid just to ad more uummpphh to the smack LOL damn Honda's never liked em never will had fun with one last night :D

Not all Hondas are slow...my 17 yr old son has a 92 Prelude with a 2.3 liter twin cam automatic, and that damn thing will light up both front tires for about 25 ft and just keeps pulling hard to about 7000 rpms. It's never been to the track, but it feels just as fast as any stock SC I've ever driven.

David

David Neibert said:
Not all Hondas are slow...my 17 yr old son has a 92 Prelude with a 2.3 liter twin cam automatic, and that damn thing will light up both front tires for about 25 ft and just keeps pulling hard to about 7000 rpms. It's never been to the track, but it feels just as fast as any stock SC I've ever driven.

David

There are certain mid 90's(I believe) Preludes that run low 15's stock. The new Honda Accords aren't bad either, they're in the 14's stock(6 speed runs about mid 14's and traps pretty high)

I think the reason I find this really funny is because he spent like 17k to get his civic and its Honda considers it a "sports car" but it can't even beat a Grand Prix (GT). Much less a $2000 T-Bird.

Last edited:
I raced a honda civic, it was pretty pissed when my 90 F-150 302 4x4 5spd beat him. he said he was running like mid 16's or something. i just thought it was funny i beat him with my truck, he wouldn't race my 93LX 302H.O

heh stock for stock the Si and SC should be a fairly decent race shouldnt it? The ep3 (the new hatchey si) is a fat car at about 2700lbs and uses a honda big block, 2.0 litre for a 1/4 time of about 16. I may be wrong, but the bone stock sc are pretty comparable to that?

Back