17" LS wheels - priced to sell - *2 pics*

tbird88

SOLD - please delete! ..........17" LS wheels - priced to sell - *2 pics*

Searched high and low for a set of these and finally got lucky. Bought them to go on my '94 5spd but now that I bolted them on they just don't seem to be what I wanted. Also, it looks like they need a 1/4" spacer to clear my front spindle. Cleared fine on the rear. Call me lazy but I just don't feel like I need that type of adventure in my life so they're up for grabs.

Size is 17 x 7.5, bolt pattern is 5 x 4.25 (5x108mm). Tires are Firestone 235/50/17 but are not the best shape. Two will probably pass inspection fairly easily but the other two are worn. Will sell the wheels with or without tires, your call. Shipping will be cheapest by FedEx Ground from Zip 77701.

price: 200 for the wheels alone, 225 with tires.
Postal MO preferred,
PayPal delays shipping 10 days
(long story behind that).

For any more info feel free to call me directly at Koko's during the day.
(409) 833-9466

thanks for lookin' at my ad,

'bird

NOTE: wheels are ridiculously clean, former owner took real good care of his stuff, backsides look just as sweet as the frontsides. Wish my SC wheels looked this good.

lswhls7956.jpg

lswhls7966.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested, but I have to sell my '95 SC wheels I have first. If you still have them then, I'll get them, and depending on where in Texas you are, I could probably pick them up with no shipping involved. I'm also interested in knowing where you got that hood scoop. I have a '95 Cougar that needs some hood clearance, but they don't make an aftermarket hood for it.

well, just looked it up and see you are from Beaumont. I am going to Houston on the 2nd of October, so if someone will buy these '95 SC wheels, I could pick them up then and definately save you shipping.

Rich1034 said:
I'm interested, but I have to sell my '95 SC wheels I have first. If you still have them then, I'll get them, and depending on where in Texas you are, I could probably pick them up with no shipping involved. I'm also interested in knowing where you got that hood scoop. I have a '95 Cougar that needs some hood clearance, but they don't make an aftermarket hood for it.
I'm building the cowl myself. Got right at 40 hours in it so far, mainly because I started over twice and I'm hoping the third time is a charm. It gets a lot of looks because it seems so large but it's actually only 4" tall, also attracts attention because it's not just slapped onto another dime-a-dozen Mustang. "Lola" is gettin' to be an attraction around town lately, messes everyone's heads up because that's a THUNDERBIRD that just chirped 'em in 3rd...

I've been takin' a bunch of pics along the way, I get my main computer back up I'm gonna do a seperate webpage about the whole ordeal. Stuck with a 28k fax modem right now and no FTP to do pages with but it won't be long.

'bird

I took individual pics of the wheels. They had a bad blue cast because of shootin' in the shade, I tried to correct the colors but oh well.
I also found a defect I hadn't spotted. The last wheel has a scratch on one of the spokes. It's on the spoke to the right, on the upper section. Anything else you see is water spots or dust from handling.

1st wheel
2nd wheel
3rd wheel
last wheel (the one with the scratch)

The overall finish on these is really nice. Wish my stock SC wheels looked half this good.

'bird

Back