Need Balancer BHJ or stock for 91 SC

testpilot

As the title says need balancer/pulley for a 91 sc case of the broken balancer broke and the car is out of commision Can someone help me out.

may be getting one

testpilot said:
As the title says need balancer/pulley for a 91 sc case of the broken balancer broke and the car is out of commision Can someone help me out.
picking up a short block this weekend will get back to you

testpilot said:

Better get a NEW one, the stock balancers are "one-use" only....the aluminum is permanently stressed after it's pulled off the crank...got thirty years in this business and I can tell ya, the $350 bucks for the BHJ balancer is a bargain compared to losing a $3500 engine job... problem is no one else makes a 3.8L SC balancer besides BHJ...

remember to get the lower pulley neutral-balanced before installing on the BHJ replacement

do you have the bolt and washer????????

joenintiesc said:
I have a stock balancer in good condition with matching crank pulley. $25 shipped in US. Let me know!
do you have wooddruff key as well as above parts, and are you in mercer county as well??

Back