Parting Out 94 Sc

nx331

I Am Parting Out A 1994 Super Coupe Motor And Transmission Are Already Gone Along With Deck Lid And Rear Bumper Cover. Car Had 32k Miles On It So All Parts Are Extremely Nice. GREY INTERIOR AND WHIGHT EXTERIOR .Parts Are Located In Edgewater Florida But Have No Problems Shipping. Thanks ERIC. D&E TOTAL PERFORMANCE 1930 GUAVA DR. EDGEWATER FLORIDA 32141. 386-314-3252

Last edited:
Do you still have the Seats, front, and back ? are they grey leather, or leather with fabric center ? What condition are the seats in ? thanks man...

David.

hey man

how dose the inside look i need some stuff to chang over from 93 to 94 inside how dose the front bushing look is it pearl white let me know

shoot me a e-mail tommyjsc@aol.com

thanx tommy from orlando fl

Last edited:
Hey eric i live in orlando florida, what kind of shape are the shocks in? do they work? i have an 89 SC will the shocks from the 94 fit on my 89? If you do i am real interested and i can even come over to pick them up.

95SC said:
Do you still have the Seats, front, and back ? are they grey leather, or leather with fabric center ? What condition are the seats in ? thanks man...
THEY ARE THE LEATHER WITH FABRIC INSERT AND ARE IN NICE SHAPE
David.
THEY ARE THE LEATHER WITH FABRIC INSERT AND ARE IN NICE SHAPE

I need the drivers side sun visor w/ mirror (followup to the pm) how much are you asking for it?

Thanks,
Paul

nx331 said:
I Am Parting Out A 1994 Super Coupe Motor And Transmission Are Already Gone Along With Deck Lid And Rear Bumper Cover. Car Had 32k Miles On It So All Parts Are Extremely Nice. GREY INTERIOR AND WHIGHT EXTERIOR .Parts Are Located In Edgewater Florida But Have No Problems Shipping. Thanks ERIC. D&E TOTAL PERFORMANCE 1930 GUAVA DR. EDGEWATER FLORIDA 32141. 386-314-3252
Automatic or 5-speed?

Was the car auto or stick????

If the car is a stick car, I'll give you $50 shipped for the console. If console too much, just the top piece for the shifter for $25 shipped.

Call me for more info....

Don

(973) 277-4294

Lube70@aol.com

How much would you want for the Seats, front and back ? Also about how much to ship to california... Sacramento...

Thanks,

David.

Hello. I am looking for a pair of ARC actuators, a front license plate frame, and possibly headlights and corner lights (if not fogged), and a stock MAF meter.
LMK if you have any of these and what you would want for them.
Thanx
Bill

I want the ARC switch and foglamp switch if you have them please. Did your car have the cell phone options? If so, im interested in those too. Last, im interested in the seat switch pannels fi they are grey and in good condition. Please let me know if you have it.

Back