Looking for a used but solid AOD

tbirdboy

For my 92 that is. Wondering if by chance someone has a Art Carr lying around or a decent AOD for sale. Looking to buy right away with shipping to Los Angeles. A TQ would be nice too. Thanks.

tbirdboy said:
For my 92 that is. Wondering if by chance someone has a Art Carr lying around or a decent AOD for sale. Looking to buy right away with shipping to Los Angeles. A TQ would be nice too. Thanks.

I got one that im willing to sell, but i dont think you want to pay shipping to Los Angeles CA from Allentown Pa... haha
goodluck

jOe

I've got a good AOD and convertor, low miles & transgo shift kit. You don't have to pay for shipping either, I'm in LB.

Mike

i've got an 89 sc that i picked up on. according to prev owner trans redone within the last 30k miles. located in hemet,ca

I got an Art Carr Extream AOD that Bill sells at SCP.com. Its the $1801 tranny. I still have it in my bird right now but would be easy to pull out for you. The Tranny has approx 2K miles on it and is outstanding shape. I have changed the fluid once, only use the best in my car. Im from the east bay in nor cal. Im sure we can figure out something to meet if you were interested. Im looking to get $1500 for it though. Its a great deal considering its a 1801+160 to get shipped. Let me know if your interested. Zach

Now i see this is an old thread. lol, if your still interested i got a tranny for you.

i have a 90 sc with a 93 tranny in it. works fine. will sell for $2-300. im in central cali, so you could even come get it if you like.

Thanks fellas

Much appreciated all the offers. 35thSC has my business on this one. Maybe next time. See y'all on the boards!

Vincent in LA.

Back