COMPLETE 94 SC MOTOR &TRANS 32K

nx331

Complete 94 Sc Motor &trans 32k

I Am Selling A Complete ,that Means Complete Motor And AUTOMATIC Transmission Assembly From An 1994 Sc With 32,942 Actual Miles. Motor , Transmission, Blower , Tubes, Intercooler, Computer And Bolt On Acsesories .make Reasonable Offer, No Dreamers. Eric D&e Total Performance 386-314-3252 Located In Edgewater Florida ,32141

Last edited:
nx331 said:
I Am Selling A Complete ,that Means Complete Motor And AUTOMATIC Transmission Assembly From An 1994 Sc With 32,942 Actual Miles. Motor , Transmission, Blower , Tubes, Intercooler, Computer And Bolt On Acsesories .make Reasonable Offer, No Dreamers. Eric D&e Total Performance 386-314-3252 Located In Edgewater Florida ,32141

There's a young man at UCF in our Orlando membership that would probably jump all over this if he can afford it, his car's been down for the better part of the last year.. Since your a performance shop has anything been done to the engine or is it 32K original miles??

RJ

I'm interested in the complete setup. I'm not really sure how much I should offer you. I'm in Ohio and am willing to make a road trip to pick up, if shipping is a lot which it probably is. How about $750. Price can change. Let me know. You can leave a post on this site or email me at satsc22002@yahoo.com.

Are there any pics of the setup, or has it ben removed yet.

I assume the supercharger, etc comes with?

I am interested in the engine only, if this can be split.

If so, can you quote a shipping/handlng charge to 35811.

Thanks!

kamakazie_1 said:
There's a young man at UCF in our Orlando membership that would probably jump all over this if he can afford it, his car's been down for the better part of the last year.. Since your a performance shop has anything been done to the engine or is it 32K original miles??

RJ

If that's me you are talking about...thanks R.J.

I'm in desperate need of a motor...would love one untouched...looking for something for under a grand...feel free to send me a PM.

how about a console???

nx331 said:
If you have one please P.M. me or e-mail me at bruhn@execpc.com thanks :)

Back