90 SC for Sale

Titanium Bird

I am selling my 1990 Sc. It has about 116,000 miles, Red AT,Pw,PL Moonroof, and much more. The car has a blown head gasket, surprise surprise. I don't have the cash to fix it up. PLus I have another SC that I drive every day. If you are interested make me an offer. Car would make a good parts car if you don't want to fix the engine. I live in Connecticut. Pixs to follow when I have a chance to take them. :D

Nice Bird

Just to let you all know.. I checked out this T-Bird, looks great! I wanted the front seats which are in good shape, but he didn't want to part it out. But, good luck to whomever gets it, because its an awesome restoration project car, or one great parts car!

Thanks to Titanium Bird for letting me check this one out!

-Brian

hey you got any pics located in waterbury ct here interested in the bird if you still got her..............

Christy

I don't have any pics. My camrea is not working right. I ned to sell the car as soon as possible. The place that I am storing the car needs it moved. The car is a good parts car. $500 and she yours. I don't have a way to transport her though. Let me know. Time is running out.

I will check with the garage on Monday to see if I can get in the cage to see the car Tuesday night. But if you want to see the catr from the outside then any time would work. The car has been sitting for a few years. Not really sure what parts your looking for.

Back