plugs with black residue

90xr7reborn

i posted this on the site yesterday and i must have gotten left behind in the move. quick run down. i went to check my gap on the plugs becouse my cat was running like crap and all the plugs on the drivers side were black with residue.the passenger side was fine. i have not driven this car on the road becouse i am still working out the bugs from putting a motor in it.the plugs were new when i dropped the motor in it. maybe 3 hrs of runnung time on it.any help would be appreciated i just want to drive my car. thanks Bill

just to update the situation. i replaced a bad coil pack, huge difference. i could use some help with vacuum lines. the one that goes from the back of the super charger over to the t connector on the drivers side? i know i have these all fricked up sp if anyone could help that would be great thanks. Bill

so where does the boost vacuum line go in the line configuration? i had a line with a one way valve that went under the wiper cowl and then came back out, is this where it goes? under boost does the boost line change from sucking to blowing? i wish there was some one in my area who could bring their car over so i could see where everything goes but, no such luck so far. not to many sc's in binghamton n.y.thanks Bill

Back