Wanted 89-93 SC/LX Body Parts

lx2sc

I am looking for a 89-93 hood aftermarket or stock dosent matter as long as the price is right and I am looking for a front bumper cover for my 89 SC and lastly I need a rear seat with either black cloth or burgandy cloth from a tbird lx any help is greatly appreciated thanks justin my email is ballerofdaill@msn.com email me asap thanks

I've got a very nice stock hood, and a repairable front bumper from a 93 SC. The bumper cover needs work, but most of the damage is low, so you can't see any of the damage unless you look for it. The hood is in great shape.

$50.00 for the hood and the bumper, come and get it.

I have a rear leather back seat, from a 92 SC that I parted out not too long ago. Pretty nice shape, it is a fold down. Needs about 1" of seam fixed, make an offer

Tim
I'm in ohio

lx2sc said:
I am looking for a 89-93 hood aftermarket or stock dosent matter as long as the price is right and I am looking for a front bumper cover for my 89 SC and lastly I need a rear seat with either black cloth or burgandy cloth from a tbird lx any help is greatly appreciated thanks justin my email is ballerofdaill@msn.com email me asap thanks

Hey thanks for the reply but I would like to come get the hood but I live in illinois and thats kind of a haul so Im trying to find someone to ship or one in the state and on the rear seats I need the cloth ones out of an lx Im tryin to get that heavy leather stuff out and I think I may have found a front bumper cover but thanks again for your reply

Back