everything needed to swap from aod to 5-speed

35th Annv 5 sp

90 SC transmission with about 100K that shifted perfectly when removed from my 90 annversity (that I'm parting too)
the complete clutch pedal
driveshaft
flywheel,
wiring harness that connects to transmission,
center console top in black
parking brake and cable that runs to rear of the car,
upper and lower shift boot
shifter
new clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing
used master cylinder

35th Annv 5 sp said:
90 SC transmission with about 100K that shifted perfectly when removed from my 90 annversity (that I'm parting too)
the complete clutch pedal
driveshaft
flywheel,
wiring harness that connects to transmission,
center console top in black
parking brake and cable that runs to rear of the car,
upper and lower shift boot
shifter
new clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing
used master cylinder

I NEED THE COMPLETE SHIFTER ASSEMBLY DO U STILL HAVE AND IF U DO HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR IT? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT DANNYDANGER2@YAHOO.COM THANKS

I'm quiet interested but I'm gonna have to run it by a certain parental figure whose garage I'd need. :D Oh and by the way I'm here in ABQ, NM so seems like it would work out well. I'll let you know.

Sale pending on whole car. Will let you know if it buyer backs out. Swap Kit is still available.

SCollord90 said:
I'm quiet interested but I'm gonna have to run it by a certain parental figure whose garage I'd need. :D Oh and by the way I'm here in ABQ, NM so seems like it would work out well. I'll let you know.

dont worry Kory i Wont Back out i Will be there in a couple days to give you the money for the car so what all comes with it besides the engine??? and the car???

call me and drive out here to come look at it. :)

Prick_Racing said:
dont worry Kory i Wont Back out i Will be there in a couple days to give you the money for the car so what all comes with it besides the engine??? and the car???

the car was sold without manaul transmission swap stuff. I was going to install a manaul in my 92 sport but i am now going to sell it so i have no need to swap in a manaul anymore. price is for things necessary to install 5-sp into an SC or LX

quick35th said:
Is the car sold or what? Is the price listed above the cost for the tranny and stuff or did selling the car fall threw?

Shane

Back