PDA

View Full Version : Buying a 91 SC, have some questions.

stubbs
09-19-2004, 10:07 AM
I am picking up a 91 SC, it's got 93k on it, new head gasket with ARP fastners in the top half on the motor. Shift kit, 373 gears, bigger Mass Air. It needs a new suspension, so I'm dropping the TOKICO's ILK setup in to retain the adjustable suspension. I have decided on 18" wheels with the 255's around. Problem is none of the Cobra R rims(95) come in the 4.25" bolt pattern in 18", and I can only find chrome or polished 17's. I definetly want silver and really want 18's because of the wheel arch size on the car. Anyone know where to get them. In the event that no one does, has anyone done a 4.5" bolt patter swap? Maybe SN95 brakes would work. Next the interior needs work, does anyone sell replacement seat covers because I can't find them anywhere, for carpet I was going to go to ACC, I still need a headliner and a new dash pad as well. Any help or advice on any of this would be greatly appreciated. I have been building cars for 18 years so you can get specific and you wont loose me. Thanks guys
Stubbs

stubbs
09-19-2004, 11:09 PM
back to the top

MN12owner
09-19-2004, 11:16 PM
back to the top

Check out TCCOA and use the search button...alot of us have done the swap...just not me!

forums.tccoa.com

stubbs
09-20-2004, 12:03 PM
I'll check that out, thanks.
Does anyone know of a Year One or Classic Industries type of parts/resto suppliers for SuperCoupes?

Darkside
09-20-2004, 12:23 PM
Go to www.customwheelsmarket.com and click on the ford wheels button. They sell CHEAP 18x9 Cobras in silver. :D