Randy Baker Stage I intake manifold and REturn adapter...

XR7 Dave

Congratulations to David Ward! Winner of the Randy Baker intake manifold raffle. The winner was drawn from a total of 75 entries recieved at the awards banquet for the SC Shootout. Thank-you very much for those who participated in helping the Shootout be a phenominal success.

David Dalke

SC Shootout Coordinator

Last edited:
I won't be making the cross country drive to the 2004 shootout. But for $10 it would be great to have a Randy Baker intake to remember the event by.

No whipple kit raffle for $50?

Also is their going to be a DVD or video available for purchase?

Here is a couple pictures of the style of manifold/plenum being raffled off
to help support shootout cost.

It will fit the stock or MP FMIC,or custom intercooler systems.And M90
MPII,AR,WHIPPLE Blowers can be used with this mod.

I have not bead blasted the manifold pictured,The one being raffled will
be bead blasted & look like a new casting.

If your wanting a wider powerband with new topend power,and keep your
SC stock looking.This stage I manifold/plenum is the ticket you need.

Thanks Randy

Attachments

• 103.JPG
    103.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 327
  • 113.JPG
    113.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 369
sorry no paypal. Can i send a money order and do i have to be present to win? wanna do 2 raffles one for a stage 1 and one for stage 2. Id be in for 175 each ticket for the entire setup you have in that 8 page post or whatever it was. FMIC, SC, plenum, heads, intake. mike

One raffle for one manifold.But if someone whats the stage II plenum.
I will swap the stage one plenum for a Stage II plenum.You just need
to tell me or Dave D. at the drawing or within one week after the race.
And I will swap with you.

Thanks Randy

kwikcoupe said:
sorry no paypal. Can i send a money order and do i have to be present to win? wanna do 2 raffles one for a stage 1 and one for stage 2. Id be in for 175 each ticket for the entire setup you have in that 8 page post or whatever it was. FMIC, SC, plenum, heads, intake. mike

You can mail a MO to SuperCoupes Unlimited instead. Email me for address. You do not have to be present at the shootout or the drawing to win.

The parts offered are the ones listed in this thread. Randy has offered to swap to a stage II return plenum which means instead of a IC tube flange there would be a 3" straight tube outlet. There is no option for a stage III manifold as was seen in some other threads. This is a stage I modified manifold as pictured above. Please be clear on that before purchasing tickets.

The drawing will be held a the earlier of Oct 31st or whenever 75 tickets are sold, whichever comes first.

David

I almost finished the Stage I plenum last night.All thats left to do is ,weld in the diffuser,bead blast again.This plenum's porting really turned out nice.This is my best flowing Stage I plenum to date.(For stock IC tube to MP FMIC)

For the ones that choose to go with the Stage II plenum. (3" IC tube on end of plenum)It will be delivered to the winner about 1 1/2 weeks after drawing.

The winner is going to be pleased with there new found wider RPM powerband.

Dave Dalke .tested the manifold and I think he told me he droped .200 off
his time slip.And this was with a ported plenum with close to stock bore.The plenums in the drawing are higher flowing than the first tested manifold/plenums.Depending on the driver/car.I would think you can expect more than .300+ off your times.

THERE IS NO PART ANY COMPANY IS SELLING FOR $10.00 THAT WILL GIVE YOU THIS MUCH POWER GAIN.

WESTERN SCers.
Buy a ticket and help out this years shootout.So the shootout can brake
even.And This may help to have a western 2005 SC/XR7 SHOOTOUT.

Buy a ticket, even if your not able to make the 2004 shootout.Shipping the parts to you will not be a problem.FREE SHIPPING.

Thanks Randy

Last edited:
XR7 Dave, you have a PM. :)

I have to agree with Ryan A Harris, you guys got a great idea. The way i see it, EVERYBODY !! wins... :) we get to contribute to the club, and someone gets to intall more HP on their SC.. :) :)

Well I just tried to paypal $10 to mdkracing@alltel.net, but paypal now has some new scam to charge my cc $1.95 to confirm its me. I used paypal before with this card and no problems, but now this. Sorry, I tried and would have liked a chance at that intake as my SC doesn't have one on it right now. :( :mad: :eek:

I can't make the shootout this year but I sure would like to throw my $10 in on the raffle. And assuming I won't win, Randy, when can I order and get one. I need to lose an extra .2ths. I want to be able to run solid mid-high 12's next year.

BobGPz said:
Well I just tried to paypal $10 to mdkracing@alltel.net, but paypal now has some new scam to charge my cc $1.95 to confirm its me. I used paypal before with this card and no problems, but now this. Sorry, I tried and would have liked a chance at that intake as my SC doesn't have one on it right now. :( :mad: :eek:

Sorry, don't know why that happened, I don't think it's anything on this end, that paypal account has been open and accepting CC payments for a couple years now.

Pay Pal

Odd, I Pay Pal-ed Dave last night and did get confirmation from Pay Pal that it was sent & received; at no extra cost. Wonder if it depends on whether or not you have a confirmed account or not.

Now I'm just waiting for Dave to confirm he knows where it came from and has entered me in the lottery :rolleyes:

Ira R..

No no no...
I'm sure he is getting the money from YOU guys. Don't want to start some rumor or something, it's like this......

PAYPAL just does not like ME...
I have to "Re-verify" my cc because they want to charge me $1.95, then I guess I am suppose to get my NEXT MONTHS cc statement and look for the $1.95 charge and it will have a verification number next to it that I then have to log on paygal.com with. Been using that same cc WITH paypal for as long as I can remember. What a bunch of honda leak! :mad:
I'm sure by my next months cc statement the 75 raffle tickets will be gone.. :(

BobGPz said:
No no no...
I'm sure he is getting the money from YOU guys. Don't want to start some rumor or something, it's like this......

PAYPAL just does not like ME...
I have to "Re-verify" my cc because they want to charge me $1.95, then I guess I am suppose to get my NEXT MONTHS cc statement and look for the $1.95 charge and it will have a verification number next to it that I then have to log on paygal.com with. Been using that same cc WITH paypal for as long as I can remember. What a bunch of honda leak! :mad:
I'm sure by my next months cc statement the 75 raffle tickets will be gone.. :(

Hey, that's okay. You need me to front you 10 bucks, I can do that. Of course that means that if you win, consider the 10 bucks a gift, and I figure I get to use the manifold about what, 6 days each year?? :rolleyes:

Ira R..

Andrew, I was asking Dave that very question myself tonight. He told me that tickers are still available.

cheers,
Ed N.

Back