Hey MANNYSC check this out finally found a M90 carbed setup, I knew it could be done!

They may need to figure out how to keep gas out of the rear bearings on the M90 or their blowers may "imbibe" (maybe ingest?) a lot more bearings!

I'm sure the demise of the M-90's bearings were brought on by the front snout bearing not getting any fluid lubrication because they set the blower at such a rearward angle. :confused: As well as the extra element of fuel on the case seals as George stated. Very cool though indeed, I'd like to see that custom carb box in a better pic.
[Edit] At a second look that blower isin't really that angled backwards, it may just be an optical illusion of the blower tob beieng on backwards with the raised part twards the front :rolleyes:

Last edited:
yeah I wanted to do this but in order to get bearing to fit in rear that are sealed you must machine case bigger and have retaining plates in rear to hold them via clips front and rear of bearingsand a pain to align.

Gas is used as a lubricant in most all roots type blowers..I think its due more to the fact he was told it needed a rebuild or lack of oil

Back