NEW MP Front Mount InterCooler Gain 35HP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlinginBeauty

NEW MP Front Mount InterCooler Gain 35HP! LOWER PRICE!

I have for sale a BRAND NEW Magnum Powers Front Mount Intercooler kit for sale. I bought this for my bird but have decided to move in a different direction. Hopefully soon I will come back to my bird. This kit come from magnum powers with a HUGE spearco intercooler with custom endtanks, chrome piping, silicone conectors, a new slim flextight fan for the radiator and all the hardware to make it work with either a stock radiatior or a alluminum radiator. Ask me any questions on applications but will work on all supercoupes. Awsome way to see a gain of 35HP! For more information on everything thats in the kit please see: http://www.magnumpowers.com/tbrd_itrclr.html
This has Never been installed and is in awsome shape. Just like new! If you buy straight from MP it will be $1450.00 + $85.00 shipped in the US for a total of $1535! Im looking for just $1125.00 plus shipping. Shipping wont be more than $50.00 and if it is I will pay the difference. This is a savings of over $360.00! I have attached a picture of the ic and the tubes. Comes with all the other goodies not pictured too.
If interested you can either leave a message, pm me or drop me an email at ZachKereszturi18@hotmail.com. Thanks, and hope to do business with you soon. Zach

Attachments

• ic1.gif
    ic1.gif
    90.3 KB · Views: 333
  • ic4.gif
    ic4.gif
    88.7 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
Hey Randy, If you want to have it overnighted it will work but I cant really pay the difference to have it overnighted. Thats also if your payment can clear paypal by monday. If you can we can make some kind of deal. You can call me on my cell at (925)200-2460. If for some reason i dont answer leave me a message and ill call you right back. Let me know if this will work out for you randy. Want to see you pull some good numbers at the shootout so im down to help you you get there. Zach

If you can't get it to him in time...LOL

Hey guys, Not trying to steal the intercooler from "Randy N Connie" but if you can't get it to him in time, and he loses interest I will definatly take it!! I had to take the Heads off my 95 5-speed and basically the engine is apart, so it would be really easy to put one of those FMIC in my car right now...LOL... let me know if you still have it.

Thanks...

David.

Hey Randy, got your emails and seems everything is working awsome. As long as paypal goes through by tomorrow I will have the FMIC in the mail to you overnight so you can have it your place on tuesday. Will email you soon as paypal clears and monday when i get the package out with tracking numbers if you need them.
David- if for some reason something happens and Randy desides he doesnt need it, you will be next in line. Its a great deal compared getting one directly from MP. Zach

Its True It is a great deal man... I would like to get it, but I do hope that Randy gets it in time... I've definatly seen him post like mad to try and get a FMIC, So i hope it works out for him, but hey if It dosn't.... LOL..... :D

David.

Randy, SOrry but dont mean to be rude but i have nothing in my paypal account. PERIOD. I know you might have sent it but it hasnt cleared to me so I have no way of knowing other than your word or if you deside to cancel it. I NEVER TOLD YOU I WOULD BE UNABLE TO SEND TODAY, said yesterday i was waiting to recieve payment like everyone else i know in the business world. Money makes the world move and dont have a confirmation. Its now 4:30, still time to get out, give me a call (925)200-2460, but sorry, dont feel like giving away $1200 today. Zach

Also, just got your address just now so wouldnt be able to send anways, looking at your confirmation slip is only thing I have seen so far. Sorry. You told me that it would be cleared at 7:30am your time when the bank opens. Give me a call and we can get it out to you asap. Zach

I don't know the situation with this deal here but i do know that paypal is a frigg'n joke.I have had nothing but problems when i use that service and that is why i won't use them unless i have no other option.I hope it works out for you randy and you can get to the shootout..
Try doing a wire transfer next (if there is one) time it is faster and you normally don't have any problems like this.
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back