PDA

View Full Version : NEW MP Front Mount InterCooler Gain 35HP!

SlinginBeauty
09-20-2004, 01:55 AM
I have for sale a BRAND NEW Magnum Powers Front Mount Intercooler kit for sale. I bought this for my bird but have decided to move in a different direction. Hopefully soon I will come back to my bird. This kit come from magnum powers with a HUGE spearco intercooler with custom endtanks, chrome piping, silicone conectors, a new slim flextight fan for the radiator and all the hardware to make it work with either a stock radiatior or a alluminum radiator. Ask me any questions on applications but will work on all supercoupes. Awsome way to see a gain of 35HP! For more information on everything thats in the kit please see: http://www.magnumpowers.com/tbrd_itrclr.html
This has Never been installed and is in awsome shape. Just like new! If you buy straight from MP it will be $1450.00 + $85.00 shipped in the US for a total of $1535! Im looking for just $1125.00 plus shipping. Shipping wont be more than $50.00 and if it is I will pay the difference. This is a savings of over $360.00! I have attached a picture of the ic and the tubes. Comes with all the other goodies not pictured too.
If interested you can either leave a message, pm me or drop me an email at ZachKereszturi18@hotmail.com. Thanks, and hope to do business with you soon. Zach

SlinginBeauty
09-21-2004, 03:23 PM
NEW LOWER PRICE Must go!!!

Randy N Connie
09-25-2004, 08:04 AM
Thanks RANDY

SlinginBeauty
09-25-2004, 02:03 PM
Hey Randy, For some reason I havent gotten any of your emails. Yes, the ic is still available. You can send me a pm or try to email me again at ZachKereszturi18@hotmail.com. Zach

Randy N Connie
09-25-2004, 02:24 PM
THANKS RANDY

SlinginBeauty
09-25-2004, 04:08 PM
Hey Randy, If you want to have it overnighted it will work but I cant really pay the difference to have it overnighted. Thats also if your payment can clear paypal by monday. If you can we can make some kind of deal. You can call me on my cell at (925)200-2460. If for some reason i dont answer leave me a message and ill call you right back. Let me know if this will work out for you randy. Want to see you pull some good numbers at the shootout so im down to help you you get there. Zach

95SC
09-26-2004, 05:14 AM
Hey guys, Not trying to steal the intercooler from "Randy N Connie" but if you can't get it to him in time, and he loses interest I will definatly take it!! I had to take the Heads off my 95 5-speed and basically the engine is apart, so it would be really easy to put one of those FMIC in my car right now...LOL... let me know if you still have it.

Thanks...

David.

Randy N Connie
09-26-2004, 08:29 AM
THANKS RANDY

SlinginBeauty
09-26-2004, 02:01 PM
Hey Randy, got your emails and seems everything is working awsome. As long as paypal goes through by tomorrow I will have the FMIC in the mail to you overnight so you can have it your place on tuesday. Will email you soon as paypal clears and monday when i get the package out with tracking numbers if you need them.
David- if for some reason something happens and Randy desides he doesnt need it, you will be next in line. Its a great deal compared getting one directly from MP. Zach

95SC
09-26-2004, 05:09 PM
Its True It is a great deal man... I would like to get it, but I do hope that Randy gets it in time... I've definatly seen him post like mad to try and get a FMIC, So i hope it works out for him, but hey if It dosn't.... LOL..... :D

David.

Randy N Connie
09-26-2004, 09:56 PM
THANKS Randy

Randy N Connie
09-27-2004, 05:53 PM
THANKS RANDY

Randy N Connie
09-27-2004, 05:59 PM
THANKS RANDY

Randy N Connie
09-27-2004, 06:37 PM
THANKS RANDY

SlinginBeauty
09-27-2004, 07:38 PM
Randy, SOrry but dont mean to be rude but i have nothing in my paypal account. PERIOD. I know you might have sent it but it hasnt cleared to me so I have no way of knowing other than your word or if you deside to cancel it. I NEVER TOLD YOU I WOULD BE UNABLE TO SEND TODAY, said yesterday i was waiting to recieve payment like everyone else i know in the business world. Money makes the world move and dont have a confirmation. Its now 4:30, still time to get out, give me a call (925)200-2460, but sorry, dont feel like giving away $1200 today. Zach

SlinginBeauty
09-27-2004, 07:58 PM
Also, just got your address just now so wouldnt be able to send anways, looking at your confirmation slip is only thing I have seen so far. Sorry. You told me that it would be cleared at 7:30am your time when the bank opens. Give me a call and we can get it out to you asap. Zach

tim
09-27-2004, 09:47 PM
Hey I got am idea send the man his part!!!

Randy N Connie
09-27-2004, 10:25 PM
THANKS RANDY

v8killr
09-27-2004, 11:08 PM
I don't know the situation with this deal here but i do know that paypal is a frigg'n joke.I have had nothing but problems when i use that service and that is why i won't use them unless i have no other option.I hope it works out for you randy and you can get to the shootout..
Try doing a wire transfer next (if there is one) time it is faster and you normally don't have any problems like this.
Dave

Randy N Connie
09-28-2004, 12:03 AM
THANKS RANDY

XxSlowpokexX
09-28-2004, 12:54 AM
I've been lucky with my purchases on here..However I would definately take a trip to *collect* my money if someone screwed me...On principles alone....There is no room for this nonsence in anyones life.

SlinginBeauty
09-28-2004, 01:12 PM
Randy, i think you need to calm down a little bit and stop telling people thngs that havnt happened. I didnt email you twice saying the paypal has cleared. I just cleared late last night and I did send you an email as soon as it did and talked to you on the phone. FOR OTHERS, PAYPAL had NOT cleared any payment on my end. Im NOT sending out $1200 to someone that says they payed me when i have no proof or payment. It will get shiped out today. It would have yesterday as long as payment cleared paypal. Me and Randy made a deal SAT SEP 25th that he would have it clear paypal by monday and I would get it overnighted to him so he would have today. PAYPAL DID NOT CLEAR AND IM NOT LOSING $1200!!! I didnt even have Randys address till late yesterday when he posted his copy of the confirmation, which i still didnt recieve payment through paypal. ALSO IM A REAL NICE GUY Because it seems he payed as a credit card transfer and im short over 40bucks!!! NEVER PLANNED THAT. So next time all you guys that dont know me or anything about the business me and someone else has done, then keep your mouth shut. Zach

Randy N Connie
09-28-2004, 03:38 PM
THANKS RANDY

SlinginBeauty
09-28-2004, 04:01 PM
Randy, AGAIN, LOOK AT YOUR EMAIL BEFORE YOU START TALKING TRASH. I have sent confirmation numbers to you. Actually, here is my email to you: "Randy, I sent off the packages to you today and tracking numbers are #791501263910 and #847978090721. Shipping was ALOT more than expected and paypal charged me $35.10 for some reason for your transaction which must have made it a credit card transfer. Im giong to need to be reimbursed for the 35.10 that I didnt know i was going to have to pay. Will help me cover the outragous price i payed to get the kit shiped to you. I appreciate the harsh comments about me online after we comunicated on the phone. It wasnt my fault, if anything it would be blamed on paypal or even you because I asked SUNDAY where the funds where and they had not cleared yet and we need to get it that way asap and you assured me it would be cleared. HOW IS IT MY PROBLEM! So stop talking trash about how people do business because if its happened alot of times maybe its because of similar reasons. Sorry for the mixup and delays through paypal but I have nothing to do with it. PERIOD! Also like how you said the first time you responded to me that you tried emailing me on numours occasions and never heard back. I never heard from you till sat when you were interested in getting the IC. Interesting how they wouldnt go through until I emailed you and you responded back. Real interesting. After that and few other things(not getting payment) i had no choice but not to send the IC yesterday. I know you dont send items off without gettin paid first so it should go the other way around. Zach "
For people that dont know Randy asked me saturday about my IC for the first time and said he tried emailing me repeatedly. I agreed to have it shipped out monday overnight as long as his payment would clear to me. He assure me numours times that it would be clear whatnot. Sunday came and payment had not cleared so i emailed him and he told me it would be taken care of at 7:30am his time when his bank opened up. Monday morning comes around and still no money after me asking him b/c i was worried about not gettin payment in time and being able to send. Slander all day monday as im at work because i didnt run home and give tracking numbers. For all randy knew that I did **** monday. I never said anything to him till 430pm california time that it wasnt going to happen today after trying to get a hold of him and not having an address to ship to unless payment cleared. We even had a pleasent chat on the phone where we both appoligized for what had happened and blamed it on paypal. We worked it out that it would be shiped today as long as it cleared like we first agreed. For some reason it cleared 15 min. after gettin of the phone with him. Also I was charged as a credit card transfer. So im short 35.10 and gettin alot of stuff from everyon on the board that doesnt know me or the situation to just send everything witout getting paid. Thats not how things work. THen he again trashed me on a few other comments, after talking to him on the phone and being assured that it wasnt really my fault and he understood then gets off and trash talks some more how hes going to come out to ca on a 1200 principal. Im not afraid of you and you can come out to ca, i dont give a ... I dont know who you are or who you think you are but you need to know how things work. Now hes trashing me again today because "i didnt send him his stuff today" yadayada. DUDE, I SHIPPED it. Before you posted you should have looked at your email. Shipping numbers are there. I dont know what your trip is other than you are axious to get your car together for the shootout but you should have gotten a ic or contacted me earlier. THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM! YOur ic is in the mail and tracking numbers sent, so please stop talking trash about your own stupid problems. Zach

95SC
09-28-2004, 08:06 PM
For what its worth I agree with you "SlinginBeauty", at least from what it looks like on this post.. It seems to me that you didn't do anything wrong. I don't really want to get into this, but I thought you needed some back up...LOL... It just seems like Randy Is in a hurry to get the IC, and rightly so, but Paypal is not always as quick as we would like it to be. I would never send out such an expensive IC without first getting the money for it. I think everybody needs to calm down...

Can't we all just get along ???? LOL :p

David.

lowflying90
09-28-2004, 08:26 PM
from my experiences, paypal always charges a fee. however, its a higher fee if a credit card is used......if a credit card was used, the money wouldn't have had to wait to clear the bank. but if it came from a bank account, it would take a few days for it to clear the bank.

Jeff

Randy N Connie
09-28-2004, 08:30 PM
THANKS RANDY

Randy N Connie
09-28-2004, 08:33 PM
THANKS Randy

Randy N Connie
09-29-2004, 01:04 PM
Zach I receive the FMIC.AND NOT ALL THE PARTS WERE THERE.

The hose adapter is missing.Man I wish I have never dealed with you.

(Edit by Admin.)

Randy

Micahdogg
09-29-2004, 02:16 PM
Just out of curiousity...how is Zach a thieving liar? I like you a lot Randy, but lets look at things. You were only inquiring about buying the kit on Saturday Sept 25th. Then on Sept 26th you paid $1200 via paypal. Now on Sept 29th you have the FMIC, but he is still a thieving liar because the kit did not have a "hose adapter"? ~~~?

If you didn't want to get down to the wire, you should have made plans to buy a FMIC well before you did. I think the turn around time on this transaction is phenominal and I'm betting the "missing hose adapter" is an oversight on Zach's part that he would be happy to clear up if you hadn't of trashed him in about 10 different topics.

And in the end (blame it on Zach's inexperience with Paypal), he got gyped $35 in paypal fees. Whenever I do a transaction that is THAT expensive with Paypal I request that the buyer pay the fees if he wants the luxury of sending a quick payment over Paypal. So I would have asked for $1235 paypal or a money order for $1200. Seems like he is coming out with a worse deal here.

Micah

SlinginBeauty
09-29-2004, 04:04 PM
First I will apoligize again about not having a hose adapter sent but it was sent along with all the other silicone conectors and hardware in 2 different bubble wrap bags. If it isnt in there then its something that MP did not give me to begin with. Not sure exactly which hose adapter you mean. To my counts all parts were there to make it work when i got it and all parts are with it. Maybe if you let me know exactly which part it is I can contact Charles at MP and get another one for you. Also, dont have a scanner to post my copy of the paypal payment, where it says payment cleared Sept 27 at 18:05:25 PDT which is 5:05pm california time monday. Will also show the $35 charge, but will get it up later today or tomorrow at the latest but Randy wont care because he will be at the shootout talking trash about me. But again, ALL PARTS WERE INCLUDED! Zach

ThunderDave
09-29-2004, 05:12 PM
I'm not picking sides here, but sounds like Zach did get it to you as fast as he could. Randy, maybe if you had gone ahead and bought Gary's FMIC that you were "bidding on", you'd have what you wanted and had more time, instead of being rushed to get it ready for the shootout and saved you some $$$ too. I know you posted that you tried paypal with Gary's and you had problems. I would have tried western union or bank transfer, if I had wanted it that bad. I hope Randy and Zach can put this behind them and us. :D

Jake
09-29-2004, 06:28 PM
It took me 6 weeks to get mine and I bought it from Magnum Powers. I wouldn't worry about getting ripped off on this site again, I can't imagine anyone here who read this thread would want to sell to someone like you.

SlinginBeauty
09-29-2004, 06:40 PM
I appreciate Randy removing most his harsh comments. I will do so also when I get the matter of $35.10 worked out. Attached is the copy of the paypal confirmation. PLEASE NOTE DATE and TIME, also the fee that was occured. Im not a lyar or a theif. If anything at this point you are. Dont mean to be rude or anything but this is the way things work out I guess. Zach

gldiii
09-29-2004, 08:16 PM
Guys, you are free to post your sides of the story in the Feedback forum for all to see. We are not going to play this out in the classifieds any more.

Remember the Feedback forums are moderated, so your post will not show up immediately and we only allow each party to state their case factually with no obscenities and no name callling. In other words, all the posts must conform to the regular board rules.