size pulley? and where do i get it?

91notchSR7

hi, i posted a while back about getting a sc and now im finally going to sell my 87 mustang gt and get a preferably 94-95 sc. I have a 91 lx that has alum heads and everything that goes with it but i can only drive that in the winter, so thats my go fast car. The 87 gt is also fun but it has bad inter. and no a/c so i want to get a s/c as my daily driver to replace that.

anyway the first thing i want to do is make some more boost. I was wondering if anyone has put a smaller pulley on the s/c and know what is the smallest one i can put on and will i need a dyno tune or can you buy some sort of programer or chip for it? Also were do i get the pulleys from? any information will be greatly appreciated

check it out

Yea you should just go ahead and get one from bt motorsports, It looks like we need a few more ppl in this buy for me to be lucky enough to get me one of them great looking pulleys, It will definitely help your performance, Thanks Mike

91notchSR7 said:
I looked for a while and found one place thats sells a smaller pulley. a 2.81, anyone know if i will need to get a tune with this pulley since it will be pushing more air less fuel? 5lbs of boost extra that sounds pretty tempting to me.

http://racerwalsh.zoovy.com/product/RWA6503
We had a hard time getting the racerwalsh pulley to fit on the SC shaft. Finally after some porting of the pulley it went on. What a pain in the butt! The pulley I bought from Paul on the other hand, put on two of them and they went on easily. Just a recommendation. ;)

I had the Racer Walsh supercharger pulley on my car and I didn't have any fitment issues with it. It was the first modification I did to my car.

An alternative to the one's already listed, Supercoupe Performance www.supercoupeperformance.com and maybe Magnum Powers.

Back