1989 SC sell whole or part out

davec73

SCCoA Member
I have an 89 SC that has the full set of ground effects, well to make a long story short all but the interior, so if there is anyone in need just give me a call at 618 579 9321

See ya,
David A. Clark

Shifter

davec73 said:
I have an 89 SC that has the full set of ground effects, well to make a long story short all but the interior, so if there is anyone in need just give me a call at 618 579 9321

See ya,
David A. Clark

JUST WONDERING IF U STILL HAVE THE COMPLETE SHIFTER ASSEMBLY FOR THE TRANNY IF SO HOW MUCH DO U WANT FOR IT? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT DANNYDANGER2@YAHOO.COM THANKS

do you have any non-yellow headlights?? front bumper with SC on it and rear bumper? how much for all? shipped to 80840..

Stephen

daniel said:
JUST WONDERING IF U STILL HAVE THE COMPLETE SHIFTER ASSEMBLY FOR THE TRANNY IF SO HOW MUCH DO U WANT FOR IT? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT DANNYDANGER2@YAHOO.COM THANKS
Just give me a call on my cell, I have a whole tranny so I am sure I have what you need 618 579 9321

takotruckin said:
any chance i could buy the heads and maybe the intake manifold from you? how much?
Yep I alredy have the heads off of the engine but I do not have the intake. Call me on my cell and I will talk about price. 618 579 9321

89SCK@t said:
do you have any non-yellow headlights?? front bumper with SC on it and rear bumper? how much for all? shipped to 80840..

Stephen
Got the ground effects call me @ 618 579 9321

ground effects

what color r the ground effects and how much u asking for them ? Oh and how many pieces to the set?

ground Effects

leadfoot said:
what color r the ground effects and how much u asking for them ? Oh and how many pieces to the set?

They are Black, again call me on my cell if you want them because the first bid I get is the bid I am taking within reason 618 579 9321

quick35th said:
How much for the whole car and where are you located at?

Shane

Shane I am located in southern Illinois, my number is 618 579 9321. Call me and we will talk about the price. The guys who have asked about the other stuff have not called

shifter assembly

davec73 said:
Just give me a call on my cell, I have a whole tranny so I am sure I have what you need 618 579 9321
Don't know what time would be a good time to call you so i havent but i am intrested in the shifter assembly. send me an email Dannydanger2@aol.com let me know how much you want for it. if you want here is my cell # if u want to talk instead of emailing 626 8640570 call anytime. need these parts to finish project thanks

Looking for peddles

I need a clutch peddle assembly and brake peddle. Do you still have these. If so let me know how much.
tks

I need a harmonic balancer for my 89 SC for an engine with a cast iron crank. The Ford part # is: E9SZ6B321C. Please contact me should you have one. I'm outside Akron, OH

RMS

Back