Brand New K-member and Arms save $100

kuhnga

Brand new, never opened has the mounts 2" back will fit any t-bird 93 and up
I paid $770 will sell for $670, shipping is free. This is only good for 2 days.

AJE racing powdercoated red.

It is in the box now, go to there website and it will show you there K members, this one is red. Randy posted a pic here as well if you do a search.

It is a awsome looking unit

Gary

I'm not following...sorry, 93' and up, what's difference on the 89'-92' and why did you have the mounts moved 2"...just curious... :confused:

I have seen these K-members and they are very nice...

K-members have different mount locations on the 89-92

The mounts were moved back for racing purposes, one would have to shorten the drive shaft.

AJE- Must call to ask about the t-bird specfic k-member

Here is a picture of what Gary k-member looks like with the rack installed.
They give all kinds of room to work under your SC.More room for any header system,V-8 Swaps .And the handling of your SC will greatly improve for
racing straight line or twisties.

This k-member will bolt on all mn12.You just use different motor mounts for early and late modle SCs.. A.J.E. has the proper year mounts if you don't.

Thanks Randy

Attachments

• 333K3+Aarms.jpg
    333K3+Aarms.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
how hard to install, any fitment issues? I have an 89 SC that would love a new K member(needs new lca and bushings anyway why not replace whole thing).

Street Legal?

Is this Item a Street Legal upgrade?..

if so, if one was to put on his car. would it be feasable for just daily driving?

not that it's needed for daily driving.. Just a curious questions really..

Say for instance a car had a hard bottom hit.. and the original K-member was bent... would this be a good replacement?

Karl

re:K Member

kuhnga said:
Brand new, never opened has the mounts 2" back will fit any t-bird 93 and up
I paid $770 will sell for $670, shipping is free. This is only good for 2 days.

AJE racing powdercoated red.
From the picture it looks like it is set up for mounts both in the stock position and also in the 2" rearward position.
Is it still available? George Clarke aka the SonySC@hotmail.com

Back