SC Rims for SALE

coolchick647

I have a set of Supercoupe rims plus tires that i am currently selling. The tires have approx. 35% tread left on them and the rims are in pretty good shape from what i can see. I will be posting pictures of the rims,tire wear and any damage that i see tomorrow so that you can see for yourselves. I believe that the rims are off of a 91 or 92 SC, but should fit all years. I am asking $250 plus the cost of shipping. I would prefer that the buyer actually picks them up as i do not want to ship them but i will ship them. I am located in Wolcott CT for those that are close. Any questions, please feel free to email me at cooolchick647@yahoo.com. I also have miscellaneous parts from various supercoupes, so feel free to ask about anything else you need.

wheels

coolchick647 said:
I have a set of Supercoupe rims plus tires that i am currently selling. The tires have approx. 35% tread left on them and the rims are in pretty good shape from what i can see. I will be posting pictures of the rims,tire wear and any damage that i see tomorrow so that you can see for yourselves. I believe that the rims are off of a 91 or 92 SC, but should fit all years. I am asking $250 plus the cost of shipping. I would prefer that the buyer actually picks them up as i do not want to ship them but i will ship them. I am located in Wolcott CT for those that are close. Any questions, please feel free to email me at cooolchick647@yahoo.com. I also have miscellaneous parts from various supercoupes, so feel free to ask about anything else you need.
Show me what you have or give me a call at 618 579 9321

Back