Parting out 1989 Tbird SC. Cheap Prices.

TBirdSC89VA

I'm not used to the pricing around here, so you might get lucky and get something for way less than what it's worth.

1989 Longblock - 200
springs all 4 - 75
1989 4 Supercoupe injectors - 30
1989 Supercharger $115
intercooler - 60
Throttle body - $15
MAF $15
Dis $20
Coil Packs $20
intake $35
IC tubes $30
1 pr manifolds 89 $30
Jackshaft pulley and brackets $40
Radiator $40
Alternator $20
Ac $20
Steering Column manual $40 each
Rear Sway bar off of a 89, $100
ABS comp $20
ARC comp $20
Gauge sets $10 each 120 mph
4 rims w/ center caps $25 ea
sunroof motor $20
seatbelt motors $20 pr
headlight bar $30 pr
GFX $75
Door $40
Trunk $40
Hood $40
Heater Controls $15

much more.... if it's not listed, ask for it, I have everything. I will also ship everything, but you must pay shipping. These prices will probably drop, some will stay the same, but I need to get this car parted so I can send the leftovers to the scrap yard.

Do you have the drivers side front turnsignal/parking light assembly for sale ?? If so, how much ??

thanks,
Mac

macstbirds said:
Do you have the drivers side front turnsignal/parking light assembly for sale ?? If so, how much ??

thanks,
Mac

Yes I have it. And the whole car is for sale :)

Whatever you think is a good price is good with me, I'm trying to get some money together to get my Probe running good again, and get this Tbird out of my buddies yard.

The motor had 170k on it, but ran perfectly according to the previous owner, until the HG blew. The heads are off the motor, and she did get a little rain water in it. Don't know how bad this can be, I do know it creates surface rust.

If the radiator fan you seek is the stock one, then I sure do have it.

The supercharger is in great shape, but the base price is $115, I could do $20 shipping and cover the difference though.

Power steering pump - is it the original?

shock actuators?

are the shocks OEM??

Ira R..

irar said:
Power steering pump - is it the original?

shock actuators?

are the shocks OEM??

Ira R..

The power steering pump was busted when I got the car, I do have the actuators, and the shocks are OEM as far as I know.

takotruckin said:
im looking for a set of heads for cheap. how bout like 75 shipped?

Sorry, but I don't think I could go that low on them, shipping would be costly. The supercharger and throttle body have been sold.

Leather Seats??

Does your car have leather seats?? If so, what color and condition are they in?

Thanks,
Brando

Radiator Fan

Can you email (ripvanbl@hotmail.com) me what you want for the radiator fan shipped to 95926. I didn't notice your post above, yes I was talking about the stock fan. Thanks

Last edited:
Back