Rear toe adjustment bolts, where to get?

TBirdDriver

Went to get an alignment and the rear toe alignment bolts are rusted solid. Before I risk breaking these off completely, I want to get another set. (I also do not want to heat the nut and risk melting the bushings).

Does anyone know where to get these? It's the ones on the lower rear control arms, with the notched cam washers. :)

I've gotten those from Ford in the past. Not sure if it is a discontinued item. They look to be the same as the ones in front, but I have not measured to make sure.

Maybe Fast Ed will see this and post real numbers! I have not seen them in the aftermarket.

Looks like they are still available, except for the nut.

Bolt with the cam washer head, E9SZ 5K751 A.
Cam washer for the other end by the nut, changed up to 3U2Z 5K751 AA.
The nut has a 16 mm diameter thread, N801311 S101. It is a locking nut, not available from Ford any longer. Looking through the Ford hardware catalogue, the closest thing I see that's still available close in sizing, with the same hardness rating, is N805477 S427.

cheers,
Ed N.

EDIT: I kant speel :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Cam bolt

Hey Guys.
I just happened to see a cam bolt kit at RockAuto.com.
It lists the bolt as a replacement for the front so I'm not sure if it will fit the rear as well.
Bill

Attachments

• cam-bolt.gif
    cam-bolt.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 123
gldiii said:
As always, Ed comes through!

Ed, are these for the front and rear or rear only?

Those are for the rear only.

Front numbers are:

E9SZ 3B236 A for the bolt with the cam washer head.
E9SZ 3B236 B for the washer on the other end.
N620604 S100 for the nut.

cheers,
Ed N.

Just an update.
Finally got around to ordering these parts from Ford.

The nut, part #N801311 S101 is still available here in the USA. :)

Oops...Correction: Ford just called me back. Your right Fast Ed N, the nuts are not available.

Last edited:
Back