WTB - trunk carpet

lazybird4pt6

Anyone got one in good shape (ie. not water-rotted, burnt or hacked up)? Preferrably "in the area". I need it for my stereo install - gotta have the carpet match the drapes - LOL!!!

Let me know.

PATIA!

I think they are. I don't really remember ever paying attention to differing colours. I know that there's a few Birds @ Megacity, but all of them have the trunks open (for whatever stupid reason!!!!) and the carpet is all smelly and nasty. Not my idea of "good carpet" - LOL!!!! Um, i'm talking about cars here. :D

Soooooo, who's in your area for a wrecker? And what are you offering?

i have a trunk carpet here that i was savein for someone but i forget who it was... if they see this post maybe they can come forward if not its yours lazy...i will give them to saturday to speak up if not it goes... im tryin to clean up my shop and this thing is always in my way...

James, is that the one you had set aside for Steve Pathay? If so he ended up getting one from Ryan - just incase you forgot.

Either way.... how much?. AND, what other MN-12 bits and pieces have you got lying around?

i forget who was goin to get it... all i know is that i wrote down in my parts book that who ever it was , was goin to give me $10.00 for it...that sound good to you? i have a few odds and ends left like a bule/grey interior passenger door some suspension things.. trunk lid and some other little things... i can show you if you want that carpet...just let me know...
lazybird4pt6 said:
James, is that the one you had set aside for Steve Pathay? If so he ended up getting one from Ryan - just incase you forgot.

Either way.... how much?. AND, what other MN-12 bits and pieces have you got lying around?

andrew v.- i will be heading down to the wreckers tomorrow so i'll make sure to look for some good carpet. you mentioned you wanted some other parts, anything in particular that i should look for at the wreckers (might as well kill two "birds" with one stone).

James - yeah, keep it aside for me, please. I think this is the same dark blue SC from when Kirk and I came out to pick up that transmission a while back, am I right?

Stan - thanks for the generous offer. If you don't mind I really just want to know which MN-12's they do have. Nothing too specific. A year and whether it's an LX or an SC. That would be great!

If it's of any consolation - i'm interested in '94+ interior pieces primarily. There are other things i'm looking for, but nothing too specific...... yet.

HOT DOG WE HAVE A WIENER.LOL . yup its the same car ...when you want to pick it up... i will be around all day saturday and sunday... if anything changes ill post something..
lazybird4pt6 said:
James - yeah, keep it aside for me, please. I think this is the same dark blue SC from when Kirk and I came out to pick up that transmission a while back, am I right?

Stan - thanks for the generous offer. If you don't mind I really just want to know which MN-12's they do have. Nothing too specific. A year and whether it's an LX or an SC. That would be great!

If it's of any consolation - i'm interested in '94+ interior pieces primarily. There are other things i'm looking for, but nothing too specific...... yet.

Actualy, James, that works out perfectly. I'll be in Niagara Falls on Sunday doing Jared's J-Mod on his LX. I'll call you on Sunday to see how our schedules look.

James,

I don't know if you want those floating around in cyberspace. You might want to pull them from here and PM Andrew.

...That reminds me, I think the contacts list I was maintaining is probably overdue for an update. Maybe in the next couple of weeks I'll get some time for that.

Cheers,

Sean

Back