89-92 Scs Parting Out.

pock1

hey guys i still have 3 scs to part out in ny. 1. 89 sc 5-speed{white\burgandy} 2.89 auto titanium wine\red intior, 3. 92 white auto\blk leather no motor,good rebuilt auto tranny. so many parts,cars, hwewwwwww i need more space. let me know what ya want, im in ny,long island. thx tony.

pock1 said:
hey guys i still have 3 scs to part out in ny. 1. 89 sc 5-speed{white\burgandy} 2.89 auto titanium wine\red intior, 3. 92 white auto\blk leather no motor,good rebuilt auto tranny. so many parts,cars, hwewwwwww i need more space. let me know what ya want, im in ny,long island. thx tony.

i need complete shifter assembly do you have it if so let me know how much send me an email at dannydanger2@aol.com

shifter assembly

i have a shifter assembly with no boot $35 shipped,money order\check. on the trannyies i have 2........1 is from an 89 auto for $375 shipped,2.....is from the 92 rebuilt with a shift kit for $650 shipped, the 5-speed im holding for a customer that i owe him. thx tony.

92 Sc Heads

hi have a set of heads from a 92 sc with 180k,there sitting in my bench waiting to go to the machine shop. they QQ good, but must be checked by a machine shop. ill let the set go for $150 shipped.

Radiator Fan

Looking for the radiator fan and the dust shield for the 5 speed where it comes through the floorboard. Do you have either?

rear bumper cover\ fan assembly

i have 1 rear bumper left in white from my 89 sc,good shape no broken tabs ,crack,or tears u can have it for$200 shipped.onthe fan assebly i have a few for $65 shipped. i have a dust shield from the 89 5-speed for $10. i'm in ny, money oders please. thx tony.

sc parts

irar i sent u a pm back, check ya mail and call me. i have alot of parts for u . thx tony.

Desperate to find factory pieces to restore my car back to factory

i seem to be running into brick walls when it comes to finding parts for my t-bird. i was kinda hoping that you would have the factory allow rims in fair/good condition and/or both passanger and driver side door pannals that you would be willing to part with. just e-mail me if you can, tj_93_sc@yahoo.com

i'm looking for parts to rebuild my 91 sc.

:cool: TJ :cool:

balancer

i have 1 from a 89 sc 5-speed with 100k on it. balancer and crank pulley is $130 shipped. im in ny. thx tony.

front bumper

the 5-speed {white} was hit, my 89{titanium wine color } is in nive shpae but no makers lites on it ,$200 shipped. im in ny. thx tony.

Balancer

:)
pock1 said:
i have 1 from a 89 sc 5-speed with 100k on it. balancer and crank pulley is $130 shipped. im in ny. thx tony.
Sounds like a plan...PM me with specifics and I'll reply with mine.
Thanks,
Jeremy

Last edited:
Back