PDA

View Full Version : various parts

specops_SC
09-22-2004, 04:22 PM
i have two 9 inch K&N filters, brand new, never used. decided to go a different way with intake and cant use them. also have a 3" scp intake pipe with hardware and two ram air boxes. also have ic return plenum, stock tb, and stock mafs. will also sell cai as entire kit if needed. email me at mtrrs00@aol.com for pics.

edit: i actually have 2 stock mass air flow sensors. both working when pulled off.

noonin86
09-22-2004, 05:02 PM
i have two 9 inch K&N filters, brand new, never used. decided to go a different way with intake and cant use them. also have a 3" scp intake pipe with hardware and two ram air boxes. also have ic return plenum, stock tb, and stock mafs. will also sell cai as entire kit if needed. email me at mtrrs00@aol.com for pics.

How much for the 3" scp intake pipe with hardware?

specops_SC
09-23-2004, 11:03 PM
cold air pipe is sold. everything else is still up for grabs.

Micahdogg
09-24-2004, 03:45 PM
what size are the filters. Length and diameter opening.

specops_SC
09-26-2004, 09:12 PM
what size are the filters. Length and diameter opening.

filters are the 9" cone filters that scp sells with the 3" opening.

getblown
09-26-2004, 09:22 PM

edit: i actually have 2 stock mass air flow sensors. both working when pulled off.

What do you want for a 9"cone filter?

jOe